User Controls

ATTN ENTER: Have You Considered Playing Golf?

It’s the ultimate woman hater sport. 10 bucks and a man card to the first person who can tell me why.

Also, Enter.... I think you’re secretly a girl with a lot of self loathing. Just my 2 cents.
    Is it because men get paid more than women in golf.

Wait that’s every sport, and occupation
    BigLuigi Houston
    every time a man hits a hole-in-one another lesbian is born
    Good guesses, but no. :)
    Originally posted by -mal- It’s the ultimate woman hater sport. 10 bucks and a man card to the first person who can tell me why.

Also, Enter…. I think you’re secretly a girl with a lot of self loathing. Just my 2 cents.

I think he's trolling

But if not he might be an ftm
    BigLuigi Houston
    lol at 'pretending' ur a faggot being a troll
    A husband and wife who are avid golfers have been happily married for 30 years, and on the day of their 30th anniversary they enjoy a wonderful day together. They have a delicious breakfast in bed, then proceed to one of their favourite golf courses. They play through to the 9th hole, both having an amazing game. The husband watches his beautiful wife tee off and feels a rush of emotion and guilt. "Honey, I have to tell you something. At the very beginning of our marriage, I slept with another woman. It only happened once and I've been faithful ever since. It was a mistake and I hope you can forgive me."

The wife looks fondly at him. "I forgive you. We've had a very happy life together. I love you." The husband is so relieved, feeling light as a feather. They play a few more holes in bliss when suddenly the wife turns to her husband. "Honey, I too have something to confess."

The husband smiles and says, "Anything dear - you were so gracious to me, and we can make it through anything."

"Before we met, I had a sex change. I used to be a man." The husband throws his club down and starts swearing and kicking up turf. The wife is in shock. "But I forgave you for your secret!" The husband, red faced, turns to her. "All these years! All these years you've been teeing off from the ladies tee box you cheating piece of shit!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter A husband and wife who are avid golfers have been happily married for 30 years, and on the day of their 30th anniversary they enjoy a wonderful day together. They have a delicious breakfast in bed, then proceed to one of their favourite golf courses. They play through to the 9th hole, both having an amazing game. The husband watches his beautiful wife tee off and feels a rush of emotion and guilt. "Honey, I have to tell you something. At the very beginning of our marriage, I slept with another woman. It only happened once and I've been faithful ever since. It was a mistake and I hope you can forgive me."

The wife looks fondly at him. "I forgive you. We've had a very happy life together. I love you." The husband is so relieved, feeling light as a feather. They play a few more holes in bliss when suddenly the wife turns to her husband. "Honey, I too have something to confess."

The husband smiles and says, "Anything dear - you were so gracious to me, and we can make it through anything."

"Before we met, I had a sex change. I used to be a man." The husband throws his club down and starts swearing and kicking up turf. The wife is in shock. "But I forgave you for your secret!" The husband, red faced, turns to her. "All these years! All these years you've been teeing off from the ladies tee box you cheating piece of shit!"

That’s funny, but do you get why you should play golf yet?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    OP is §m£ÂgØL.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Better yet, don't play golf, and instead go move somewhere where they still believe in witchcraft, get on the committee for accusing witches and shit, and then simply fabricate whatever information you need to to accuse the women you loathe of being witches. It doesn't have to be good evidence as long as you can get a couple witch committee bros to back you up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    FUCKING VVITCH!!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grimace FUCKING VVITCH!!!

Its perfect! And then you get to fucking watch these women you hate not only die, but die painfully and slowly burned to death, in humiliating fashion in front of EVERYONE including their friends family and children, all the while you can sit there cackling and laughing as loud as you want during the burning, even get front row seats and stand in front of the witch cartoonishly mocking their pleas for help and cries of agony.

It almost seems too good to be true. I wonder if there were ever females on the witch accusing committees.
    Originally posted by Grimace OP is §m£ÂgØL.

OP is not §m£ÂgØL. Lol Got nothing against the guy, but I’m not him. Did you miss when I posted my hand multiple times?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol i raped the op

i always new §m£ÂgØL was a fag and wanted my dick near is ass!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol i raped the op

i always new §m£ÂgØL was a fag and wanted my dick near is ass!

Quoted
    Originally posted by -mal- Quoted

shut up and touch your toes nigger fag!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shut up and touch your toes nigger fag!

I’m good. Please stay on topic. This thread is about why Enter he should take up golf.
    Originally posted by -mal- I’m good. Please stay on topic. This thread is about why Enter he should take up golf.

Mai tige hes beeen doering it aeggin
    Originally posted by -mal- OP is not §m£ÂgØL. Lol Got nothing against the guy, but I’m not him. Did you miss when I posted my hand multiple times?

Well of course you have nothing against the guy considering hes you lol k lolol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Well of course you have nothing against the guy considering hes you lol k lolol

Jesus. How many people am I going to be accused of being? Some people know the truth. And they are reaping the benefits for being intelligent.
Jump to Top