User Controls

I renounce Antisemitism

GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    My Antisemitism is pretty much just me being jealous of jedi's higher IQ and all round better culture. jedis have contributed hugely to the west, and we need to remember not to believe in silly conspiracy theories.

Judaism is just a religion, and anyone can be a jedi. You shouldn't discriminate against someone just because of their spirituality.

I hope we can all live in peace going forward, and learn to get along with each other, no matter what our religion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    If you were serious you'd TSTM this shameful account, OP.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by HTS If you were serious you'd TSTM this shameful account, OP.

The system won't let me.

The whole thing is subverted. Who is a jedi? Someone who has any jedi blood? Someone who has enough jedi blood to get Israeli citizenship? A person who just converts to their religion? A stingy crooked nosed semite?

A lot of "jedis" promote degeneracy in the west. I say "jedis" because they are not actual jedis, as the jedis just want to bring the presence of god back to earth. The people who promote degeneracy are the synagogue of satan, they are a perversion of actual god fearing people.

So now you have people who are aware of this spread of degeneracy, but instead of being competent about it, simply hate regular everyday people, not the actual problem.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are jedis, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    also happy aprils fools nigger
Jump to Top