User Controls

Hey, for realz, what's the point of strip clubs?

Why would someone pay hundreds of dollars for that shit, when you can just pay to fuck someone instead? I've never gotten a proper answer. Who gives a fuck about some naked whore giving you a lapdance? Totally not worth the money. WTF?

Can you actually give me a good answer, not some anecdotal reason why you went, like "I met a stripper there who I ended up fucking! DERP!" Just shut the fuck up.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    It's literally just a space men congregate to worship women. Enter a strip club and it's filled with men looking UP at women (submission) while giving them money (resources) hypnotised while not even being able to fuck them. It's basically the opposite of sexism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daily It's literally just a space men congregate to worship women. Enter a strip club and it's filled with men looking UP at women (submission) while giving them money (resources) hypnotised while not even being able to fuck them. It's basically the opposite of sexism

Fucking faggot fucks.

I went to a strip club once, and a girl there gave me a bunch of hickies. So then everyone at work thought I scored, except this ONE CUNT who said behind my back "he probably did it himself with a vacuum cleaner." NO YOU BITCH, I PAID A STRIPPER TO DO IT, YOU THINK I'M A LOSER OR SOMETHING?!?!?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daily It's literally just a space men congregate to worship women. Enter a strip club and it's filled with men looking UP at women (submission) while giving them money (resources) hypnotised while not even being able to fuck them. It's basically the opposite of sexism

whats ur avatar mean, some fortune teller thing? whats it represent to u, why do u have it as that
    I never been to a strip club, although I did have a semi-serious 6 month relationship with a former stripper once.

I always thought they were for when you wanna just chill with your homies and party and shit, but have naked women around too. Like instead of going to a regular club where everyone dances with their clothes on you got actual attractive bitches around gettin naked as u wildin out
    Originally posted by Fox Paws you got actual attractive bitches around gettin naked as u wildin out

You should see what they look like in a place with proper lighting
    Originally posted by Juicebox You should see what they look like in a place with proper lighting

Like I said I never been to one so I only know about it from movies and stuff. Hollywood makes them all 9/10’s
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I would weigh in on this discussion, but I don't have a good track record with strip clubs so I'll stay out of it.
    Originally posted by Zanick I would weigh in on this discussion, but I don't have a good track record with strip clubs so I'll stay out of it.

Well now you gotta say something
    Originally posted by Zanick I would weigh in on this discussion, but I don't have a good track record with strip clubs so I'll stay out of it.

This is not a solid argument against strip clubs
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Once you get older and aren't so horny it's sorta fun to go to a club and drink some cocktails and see some boobies.

It's too expensive though, and there aren't many strip clubs around here.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Well now you gotta say something

I was barely old enough to even to go to a strip club, at the time. My best friend's first serious girlfriend had just broken up with him, and he was really upset. I cashed in my biweekly paycheck for a few hundred singles, picked him up and didn't tell him where we were going. I had looked at reviews online, and I'd found the skankiest club in the tri-state area: fully nude, touching allowed, outside drinks permitted. We were meant to be there, I knew it because every light turned green for me on the way. When we got there, it was pretty much what I had expected: $6 water bottles, very dark lighting, and people throwing singles at naked ladies.

The girls were ridiculously attractive, they made my high school's volleyball team look like a zoo. One of them came over and sat in my lap, introducing herself as "I--z." She traced circles on my chest while she was talking. I'm reasonably handsome, but I don't see this much attention from a 10 outside of my professional life unless she has poor judgment or mental illness. I--z didn't appear to have either, from what I could tell. In fact, she was rather funny and a good conversationalist. We eventually arrived at a natural silence, and then she reached up with her hand and turned my face toward her eyes, and asked me if I'd like a dance. I didn't know what to say, I'd never wanted to dance with a woman before. I just asked, "What, here?" She laughed at me and told me that there was a room in the back.

We got into the room and I asked I--z why there was only one chair, and she told me it was so that I could sit in it. Then she got naked and asked me for $40. I gave her the money, and she started grinding on me. I'm not sure if that's the right way to put it, but it was really weird and I didn't want to be rude to her, so I started talking. I asked her what she likes to do in her free time. She said that she's pretty outdoorsy, hiking, camping, etc. I thought that was pretty cool and I told her about how I was a Boy Scout. She said that was really weird, but I think it was weirder that we spent the rest of the song in silence tbh. I made friends with all the strippers, actually; by the end of the night, I knew each of their names and what they were studying in college. I never ejaculated. My friends told me I did it wrong, but I had a nice time.

EDIT: Names omitted.
    I found this from a couple of years ago. This was the club I went to right before the club where the stripper gave me those hickies:

This is the story about the time I got a lapdance by the shittiest stripper ever. It was fucking awful.

We're waiting in line at the ATM for me to get my money, and while we're waiting she's TALKING TO ANOTHER GUY IN THE LINE. Like, I'm being fucking cucked. You can at least pay attention to ME since I'm paying for you, you fucking shit whore bitch.

So I'm pissed already.

So I get my money, and then we sit down on the couches and she starts her dance. It's fucking shit. I literally haven't masturbated in a week and I'm not even hard. That's how shit it is. (no homo, coz later I got a lap dance by a girl who was actually hot and I was rock hard and in love with her).

She's doing this shitty dance and she goes "do you want to buy a drink?" and I go "no". And she goes "oh you have to because the bar will close soon" and I say, "I don't care, I don't want one." And she goes "oh but you have to!" and because I was a beta fuck at the time, I replied, "FINE." So I buy a fuckin' drink, I hand her a 50 dollar bill. She gives me the drink and gives me 20 change.

WTF?!? THE DRINK WAS NOT 30 DOLLARS. YOU LITERALLY JUST STOLE THAT MONEY OFF ME YOU CUNT. YOU FUCKING WHORE CUNT, WTF???!!!

WHY CAN STRIP CLUBS GET AWAY WITH BLATANTLY STEALING MONEY OFF YOU? BUT IF YOU WORK IN RETAIL AND SHORT CHANGE SOMEONE BY A DOLLAR, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.

So I ask the fuckin' bitch, "how long to go?" and she says "10 minutes". But then she stands up and goes "alright all done" literally after saying "10 minutes". Do you think I'm retarded, whore? The lapdance was shit anyway, but why not just say the time was up in the first place, not admit to it being 10 minutes?

Fucking awful. Ugly, tall bitch. You're shit at your job.

Fuck you.

https://niggasin.space/thread/4257?p=1#post-4257
    Zanick I cannot believe you would contribute to the sexual objectification/exploitation of young women and support the continuance of the modern patriarchy
    Wow holy fuck, I remember that now. She DID charge me 30 dollars for a drink. Jesus Christ that is fucked, and there is no way to complain either. A bad review on Yelp or whatever isn't gonna damage that strip club. They can get away with roberry there, fucking hell.
    Originally posted by Enter Wow holy fuck, I remember that now. She DID charge me 30 dollars for a drink. Jesus Christ that is fucked, and there is no way to complain either. A bad review on Yelp or whatever isn't gonna damage that strip club. They can get away with roberry there, fucking hell.

I fuckin lol’d so hard. You’re so bad with women even the stripper didn’t wanna give you a dance after you fucking PAID HER. Hahaha.
    No but honestly she probably could just sense you were in a bad mood that’s why she cut it short. I probably would have been pissed too after getting robbed so yeah
    Originally posted by Fox Paws No but honestly she probably could just sense you were in a bad mood that’s why she cut it short. I probably would have been pissed too after getting robbed so yeah

Yeah, true. "So I ask the fuckin' bitch, "how long to go?"" obviously someone enjoying that wouldn't ask. I remember 2016 being one of my most fucked up years. It was the year I drank the most. Alcohol sucks.
    I don't go to strip clubs unless I'm already supremely fucked up and looking for coke

Then again I could probably just ask one of retarded family members for some crack and gas it
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    I didn't see a strip club, I do see a lot of bars here, you go and sit, point to a girl she walks to you, you get her a drink, touch her body, feel the goods, you get up and pay the bar fine, and fuck her in the hotel.

Or you do all the above, get her number. Wait for her to leave the bar, pick her up, fuck her, pay her less than you paid for bar fine.
Jump to Top