User Controls

HAX

April fool’s!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol, that fucking cronjob, I don't know what its problem is. Same thing as last time, cert renewal script kicks off and finishes just fine but the job that's supposed to restart the server doesn't so it ends up holding on to the old certs in perpetuity. It's annoying as shit to debug since I can only fully test a change to the process once every 3 months.
    Rivotril Houston
    I always get scared when I post here using(or trying to) PIA Chrome's extension, the server "blocks" me claiming CSRF.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What's PIA?
    Rivotril Houston
    Private Internet Access.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Why in the hell are they breaking CSRF protection?

The site fine with proxies for the most part, if CSRF validation is failing that means your VPN is tampering with your requests, which also means they're cracking or middle-manning SSL. I'd be wary of that if I were you.
    Rivotril Houston
    I don't use the extension anymore, but I rely on them, they don't colaborate to FBI, even less with the Brazilian authorities.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    good to know, thanks i downloaded it
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]

What the fuck Lany?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol, you people are idiots if you post about illegal shit here workout opsec
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow

What the fuck Lany?

april phoolz!
Jump to Top