User Controls

Attn: Sir Cornwelllinghammanshiperylish XVII

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    C'mear
    Commenting to let you know I clicked on your thread
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I remember the time he warned me about inducing excitotoxicity by combining piracetam with amphetamines. I didn't listen, and I've wondered ever since whether he was counting my dying neurons.

Loved his posting style, just fantastic stuff.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by Zanick I remember the time he warned me about inducing excitotoxicity by combining piracetam with amphetamines.

I have brain fog right now so please be patient with me, but what were the results? Do you think any long term damage happened?
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow I have brain fog right now so please be patient with me, but what were the results? Do you think any long term damage happened?

Well, I finished a paper that needed getting done. Several grams of piracetam, 20-30mg Vyvanse, and a few others saw to that. I haven't noticed any negative consequences, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a bad idea. I remember taking something allegedly neuroprotective after he said that to me, but I don't know if it helped, or whether it even needed to.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by Zanick Well, I finished a paper that needed getting done. Several grams of piracetam, 20-30mg Vyvanse, and a few others saw to that. I haven't noticed any negative consequences, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a bad idea. I remember taking something allegedly neuroprotective after he said that to me, but I don't know if it helped, or whether it even needed to.

Besides doing work is that sort of pharmacologically assisted college good for actual learning, or is it better to be sober?
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Besides doing work is that sort of pharmacologically assisted college good for actual learning, or is it better to be sober?

Are you asking if nootropics and stimulants are helpful for learning in college? It depends on which ones you take. Amphetamines are great for getting work done, but I've found the certain nootropics make the curriculum more engaging. I would say yes.
    IIRC it just makes stimulants much stronger, not more toxic
Jump to Top