User Controls

Ren & Stimpy creator, John Kricfalusi, in trouble.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1056985656/john-ks-cans-without-labels/description

In 2013, John Kricfalusi started a campaign for a short cartoon, Cans Without Labels, receiving $136,723 in funds. Still no release, and still no word on the development.
    I know someone who did this too. Started a kickstarter campaign for some popular idea and raised like $75,000 and immediately used the money to pay off credit card debt and back taxes and shit lol. Every once in a while they’ll post an “update” about the “project” on Facebook or whatever. It’s been like 6 years lmao
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I know someone who did this too. Started a kickstarter campaign for some popular idea and raised like $75,000 and immediately used the money to pay off credit card debt and back taxes and shit lol. Every once in a while they’ll post an “update” about the “project” on Facebook or whatever. It’s been like 6 years lmao

lol nice. I think in john's case though, he just has major trouble meeting deadlines:

Originally posted by Fox Paws I know someone who did this too. Started a kickstarter campaign for some popular idea and raised like $75,000 and immediately used the money to pay off credit card debt and back taxes and shit lol. Every once in a while they’ll post an “update” about the “project” on Facebook or whatever. It’s been like 6 years lmao

i was just thinking about doing something like this today
    I only gave money to one kickstarter. My item was delivered and is actually awesome.
    Okay, since nobody has picked up on the joke yet, google "john kricfalusi".
    Originally posted by Enter Okay, since nobody has picked up on the joke yet, google "john kricfalusi".

Lol now I get it, he sexually assaulted some women but the joke is that he’s in hot water for delaying his tv show.

Too bad this hasn’t been in the headlines cuz the #metoo movement has lost steam lately
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Lol now I get it, he sexually assaulted some women but the joke is that he’s in hot water for delaying his tv show.

Too bad this hasn’t been in the headlines cuz the #metoo movement has lost steam lately :o

All the #metoo stuff is bullshit, like I don't give a fuck, but the John K stuff is admittedly the worst of it. Like, he was grooming young girls since they were 13 years old, and one of them found CP on his computer.
    Originally posted by Enter All the #metoo stuff is bullshit, like I don't give a fuck, but the John K stuff is admittedly the worst of it. Like, he was grooming young girls since they were 13 years old, and one of them found CP on his computer.

What’s wrong with that, Paul Walker did the same shit and he’s remembered as like a god
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What’s wrong with that, Paul Walker did the same shit and he’s remembered as like a god

I'm just saying, it's not "John K sexually harassed me at work!" it's pretty like... he actually did illegal things.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lmfao

16 is legal in some jurisdictions

The CP on his computer is definitely inexcusable though. That probably is actually the worst yet
    who would have guessed the creator of ren and stimpy is a sociopath
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws 16 is legal in some jurisdictions

The CP on his computer is definitely inexcusable though. That probably is actually the worst yet

He only fucked one of them when she was 16. Was grooming them before then:

In an AOL conversation he told her not to copy and send to her friends, he said, “I wnat [sic] to squeeze you,” and “I’m crazy about you, Katie”; he asked her, “Do I ever make you tingle?” In an email she printed and saved from a few days after she turned 15, the 41-year-old man wrote, “I’m thinking about you very hard right now. And I have a little tickle in my chest.”
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus who would have guessed the creator of ren and stimpy is a sociopath

“I’m thinking about you very hard right now. And I have a little tickle in my chest.”

Fucking lmao
    Originally posted by Fox Paws “I’m thinking about you very hard right now. And I have a little tickle in my chest.”

Fucking lmao

I'll be honest, I always thought John K was a baller because whenever he'd make a public event somewhere (example: the howard stern show), he'd have a young hot chick with him. The fact that he was just grooming them since they were kids kind of takes away from it, I guess. Or is that just society influencing me?
    "I have a little tickle in my chest" is funnier. That's his heart. He doesn't recognize it.
    Yeah that is pretty creepy. They were definitely sluts as well though so they kinda enabled it
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus "I have a little tickle in my chest" is funnier. That's his heart. He doesn't recognize it.

That’s obviously what he’s referring to lol. He wasn’t talking about his nipples lmao
Jump to Top