User Controls

I've jerked off twice today and I'm still fuckin' horny.

I wonder if me working out has anything to do with this? Like, it's keeping me healthy and stuff?
    Studies show that regular exercise majorly increases libido
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Studies show that regular exercise majorly increases libido

Interesting. So this means I MAY be able to get a boner when i see that prostitute.

I'm hoping the hooker asks me why someone so good looking/buff would need to pay for sex.
    Originally posted by Enter I'm hoping the hooker asks me why someone so good looking/buff would need to pay for sex.

Lol that probably won’t happen
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Lol that probably won’t happen

Yeah, true.

I hope my prostitute is into it. I've heard guys tell me, "man, my prostitute was a bitch, she wasn't into it at all" etc. So I hope mine is like, "oh thank god, I have an attractive guy! I may actually enjoy this, even though us females don't actually enjoy sex."
    Also highly unlikely. She may pretend to enjoy it, and you probably won’t be the worst she’s had by a long shot, but at the end of the day it’s just work for her.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You could be using that time to do something more productive. I'm not saying that it's bad to pleasure yourself, just that it's better to do a set of bicep curls.
    Originally posted by Zanick You could be using that time to do something more productive. I'm not saying that it's bad to pleasure yourself, just that it's better to do a set of bicep curls.

Hey thanks, liberal! I'm gonna go do a set of bicep curls on my day off, when I should be resting, considering I work out biceps twice a week on both my power and hypertrophy days!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Also highly unlikely. She may pretend to enjoy it, and you probably won’t be the worst she’s had by a long shot, but at the end of the day it’s just work for her.

I was going to reply with "well what a fucking whore then", but then I realized that for once, I'm actually talking about a literal whore.
    Originally posted by Zanick You could be using that time to do something more productive. I'm not saying that it's bad to pleasure yourself, just that it's better to do a set of bicep curls.

He’s already on a pretty comprehensive workout regimen. You don’t want to overwork a certain muscle group just to kill time.

A better way to spend time would be to write a letter to your local governmental representative about your feelings on animal rights
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He’s already on a pretty comprehensive workout regimen. You don’t want to overwork a certain muscle group just to kill time.

A better way to spend time would be to write a letter to your local governmental representative about your feelings on animal rights

I do have work I should be doing. It's fucking... why the fuck can't I focus? When I actually get into it, I actually like it. I'm self-sabotaging.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He’s already on a pretty comprehensive workout regimen. You don’t want to overwork a certain muscle group just to kill time.

Beat me to it!
    Originally posted by Enter I do have work I should be doing. It's fucking… why the fuck can't I focus? When I actually get into it, I actually like it. I'm self-sabotaging.

That’s what happens when you’re a nihilist, nothing motivates you because nothing matters
    Originally posted by Enter I do have work I should be doing. It's fucking… why the fuck can't I focus? When I actually get into it, I actually like it. I'm self-sabotaging.

You could always raise your complaints with your psychiatrist and see if they can do something about it. If it gets fixed, you have your answer. If not, try to lose the weight you gained or just not kill yourself.
    Originally posted by Zanick You could always raise your complaints with your psychiatrist and see if they can do something about it. If it gets fixed, you have your answer. If not, try to lose the weight you gained or just not kill yourself.

True story: when I had to see a psychologist, he told me that I seemed all better and needed no more sessions, and that he'd contact me again in a month to see how I'm doing. He never contacted me lawl.

I wonder if it was because I refused to buy the medication he kept telling me to take. He kept pushing anti-depressants and I kept saying no.
    Originally posted by Enter True story: when I had to see a psychologist, he told me that I seemed all better and needed no more sessions, and that he'd contact me again in a month to see how I'm doing. He never contacted me lawl.

I wonder if it was because I refused to buy the medication he kept telling me to take. He kept pushing anti-depressants and I kept saying no.

It sounds like you did the right thing. Most typical antidepressants were tested on animals. Also, they made me feel like a psychopath.
    Never really understood antidepressants.

Trick your brain into forgetting reality to achieve phony temporary happiness! Sounds great!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Never really understood antidepressants.

Trick your brain into forgetting reality to achieve phony temporary happiness! Sounds great!

Yeah, fucking retarded, but I heard they don't actually make you happy, they just don't make you depressed.
    Well sheeeeeeiiit
    I'm SO fucking horny!
Jump to Top