User Controls

Lanny: BBS Hitman For Hire!!

 Acolyte
    Get him NOW for a VERY LOW PRICE!

Have someone on the site you really, really want to get rid of? Lanny the BBS Hitman has you covered!! CALL NOW and receive a 20% discount!! Thread spammers, kidiots, bothersome users, solid-gold threads being shat on... Lanny the BBS Hitman can handle the job!!

Simply send a PM to LANNY-4-HIRE and name the person you would like off'd. Targeting annoying BBS users has never been so easy!!*

* available while quantities last, lay-aways subject to administrative/handling fee, ASK ABOUT OUR "BIG OLD CRYBABY" 12-month SPECIAL offer!!
    Can you ban everyone? No one responds to my posts and they make me feel bad
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Can you ban everyone? No one responds to my posts and they make me feel bad

I responded
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Can you ban everyone? No one responds to my posts and they make me feel bad

Dude this site is deader than shit, hardly anyone responds to anything.
    Also thread is in the wrong forum.

Should be in Help & Suggestions
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Also thread is in the wrong forum.

Should be in Help & Suggestions

Thats the post i need help with that no one responded to :(
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by Lanny Because I'm subscribed to zanick's thread and I was asked to step in. You realize I can't and don't read every thread on the site, right? If your thread is being derailed just PM me or use the report button and I'll do something about it.

"Encyclopedia Brown Clue"

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Please don't turn my name upside down. I won't do it to you, either.
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by Zanick Please don't turn my name upside down. I won't do it to you, either.

How about fuck you, you greasy backstabbing faggot. Ask your little butt-buddy Lanny to fix it for you.
    Originally posted by  How about fuck you, you greasy backstabbing faggot. Ask your little butt-buddy Lanny to fix it for you.

Damn Spectral on a rampage
     Acolyte
    Found a faggit..

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by  Found a faggit..

What a faggot.
    Originally posted by  How about fuck you, you greasy backstabbing faggot. Ask your little butt-buddy Lanny to fix it for you.

Oh, I see who this is. I hope you're having a nice vacation.
    Originally posted by Zanick Oh, I see who this is. I hope you're having a nice vacation.

It’s not infinityshock if that’s what you were thinking lol.

That’s Spectral
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by Lanny

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lanny is the best fucking jedi bitch nigger loving faggit dike
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It’s not infinityshock if that’s what you were thinking lol.

That’s Spectral

I can see why you might think that: it's probably more effort than we've ever seen from Jill, and the grammar is passable. I think this can be explained by a few days' work and a browser add-on for spelling and punctuation. Also worth noting is the personal insult: he is still angry because he knows I reported him.

On the other hand, I've never seen Speccy attempt something creative before, and this certainly seems to be such an attempt. That, coupled with the fact that Speccy isn't currently banned, is why I just don't see a reason to think it's him and not Jill.
    It’s Spectral lol. He always does that shit where he uses weird characters to write stuff backwards and upside down. And he thinks the blank username thing is super clever. He did the same thing back on zoklet.
Jump to Top