User Controls

I officially don't hate women anymore. (Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying & Love the Bum)

No, this isn't a coming out thread, I just thought the title was funny.

Anyway, I've really been reflecting. The closest people all throughout my life have been women.

Women have stuck by me more than men have in my life. They've been kinder and made fun of me way less than guys have.

Every time I think of an example of a woman being a punchable cunt, I can think of another similar example involving a man. There is a woman in my life who is an annoying fucking whore. But I just realized that in that same social circle, there's a guy who I hate even more for being a little mangina prick.

I look at those screenshots of Jerome spreading her pussy lips on tinychat and get disgusted at all women, but then think of all the totse girls who DIDN'T reduce themselves to such degeneracy, such as PieGirl. PieGirl... a girl who was so kind to me, who even sent me a video of her saying "honk honk" for my entertainment, only for me to run her off Zoklet by spreading photoshopped pics of her taking a giant shit.

Every woman who uses Tinder is a disgusted fucking piece of human trash. But look at the guys who use it. Disgusting, retarded, pathetic scum, posing in photos with puppies in an attempt to get girls to notice them. Actually embarrassing. I think I hate the guys on it more.

Some of the smartest people I know are women, too. I'm not kidding.

And yeah, women get angry every once a month, but for fucks sake, they have blood coming out of their cunts. I never really thought about it before, but that has to fucking suck. I'd be pissed off too. Hell, I'm pissed off enough as it is.

One woman broke my heart 9 years ago by blocking me once we met in real life. At least she had the fucking balls to do that right away and didn't lead me on, eventually fucking with me even more, something I've done to a woman in a story that will never be expanded upon on here because it reveals me as the piece of human garbage I really am and will never leave me with sympathy for anything ever again. But I truly am a piece of shit.

I just clicked over to youtube and saw a fucking recommended video for me. It was an asmr video, with a stupid whore's face in the thumbnail. Fucking whore. And I'm right, she IS a whore. But you know what's even more pathetic? The MALE asmr whores. Like holy fucking shit, was a punchable faggot I hate him so much:

What's wrong with ASMR?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Women still do not like you enter
    You already did the coming out thread so I knew this wasn’t that.

Fucking lol you still got the shooped pics of PieGirl? Or just any pics of PieGirl really. She was fuckin hot
    Also PM me the story of you rekking that one chick that you’ll never post about publicly. Sounds interesting
Jump to Top