User Controls

A fucking 20-year-old woman on instagram posted...

...a video of her mowing her the backyard, with the caption, "I'm such a good daughter."

This is what women are now, I guess. This is what it's come to.

Cunt mows the lawn once, and has to document it and brag about being a good daughter, at 20 years old. I threw my phone at the wall as soon as I saw it.
    Yeah that’s retarded as shit, but in my mind I don’t single out the fact that this came from a woman. Like, I see that as just another manifestation of the attention-whoring social media junky culture we live in right now. And another thing that comes to mind is how kids are living with their parents longer and being dependent on them longer due to increasing economic pressures such as higher costs of living and education expenses, as compared to 20 or 30 years ago.

Shit like that. All people are stupid not just women
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah that’s retarded as shit, but in my mind I don’t single out the fact that this came from a woman. Like, I see that as just another manifestation of the attention-whoring social media junky culture we live in right now. And another thing that comes to mind is how kids are living with their parents longer and being dependent on them longer due to increasing economic pressures such as higher costs of living and education expenses, as compared to 20 or 30 years ago.

Shit like that. All people are stupid not just women

Yeah true I guess you're right. I've seen grown men post some stupid fucking shit as well.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Hope your phone is okay, fam. No slut is worth breaking your phone over.
    Originally posted by RestStop Hope your phone is okay, fam. No slut is worth breaking your phone over.

It's got a few cracks in it, but it still works and I can see everything properly. Thanks. The wall has a mark though.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter The wall has a mark though.

well there you go, you can blame women for that as well now.

Link to the pic tho?
    every time you feel angry with women just listen to this
Jump to Top