User Controls

Hate Speech Paranoia

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you guys think we will ever get in trouble over the shitposts? I'm scared of the liberals and their laws.
    No. That’s probably literally the least of what I’m worried about
    I think we've got at least a decade or two before it happens here, but I'm a bit worried about you guys
    Then again I don’t constantly talk shit about the jedi overlords, so I’ll probably be spared in the coming retribution
    Originally posted by Juicebox I think we've got at least a decade or two before it happens here, but I'm a bit worried about you guys

There’s no fucking way this community lasts another ten years
    Originally posted by Fox Paws There’s no fucking way this community lasts another ten years

Hopefully that's not true but I was thinking in a more general sense, like shitposting on the internet in general.

I believe the US has a while to go before they start hunting down dissenters London-style, but Europe seems to be falling to the dark side quicker every day
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    TSTM will save us all.
    I don’t think that does anything to change the IP address that gets logged on each post. If those records get subpoena’d you’re still fucked.

I think the original intent of the function was for when someone in your RL finds out about the site and you want to nuke everything. Although now it’s mostly used whenever some retard gets bored of one alt and wants to switch to another one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    In fact, fuck a subpoena if the feds even asked for the records you know lil sporty would give them up with no resistance whatsoever
    BigLuigi Houston
    In Lil Sporty we trust!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I don’t think that does anything to change the IP address that gets logged on each post. If those records get subpoena’d you’re still fucked.

I think the original intent of the function was for when someone in your RL finds out about the site and you want to nuke everything. Although now it’s mostly used whenever some retard gets bored of one alt and wants to switch to another one

Yea, I know that.

Let's delete the site, ok?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Can someone drop some facts?

I mean Totse and Zoklet had some way worse shit going on and except for coupon-guy nothing happened to anyone.

Can we still talk shit or will we all get send to FEMA camps soon?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Haha, imagine that place. &t convention made possible by the government.

Bill Krozby and Finny finally as cellmates...
    Originally posted by RisiR † Can someone drop some facts?

I mean Totse and Zoklet had some way worse shit going on and except for coupon-guy nothing happened to anyone.

Bill Keller and his lawyers gave a few guys a real stern talking-to one time
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Who is that?
    not really, i generally don't say racist shit though. there are also plenty of people who say outright racist shit on facebook and stuff though.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Originally posted by RisiR † Do you guys think we will ever get in trouble over the shitposts?

It's only inevitable at this point so I might as well have fun until then.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Then again I don’t constantly talk shit about the jedi overlords, so I’ll probably be spared in the coming retribution

You guys are the first they come for, because they know you'll submit as opposed to naming the jedi fiercely and relentlessly.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † Do you guys think we will ever get in trouble over the shitposts? I'm scared of the liberals and their laws.

yes ...

becos lanny has a penchant for loggs.

bigg, black loggs.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Who is that?

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Keller_(televangelist)

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top