User Controls

smoking enough weed to freak out

i used to be able to do this but now that im a regular smoker i cant make myself go into a dissociative horrortrip ;(
    does anyone else smoke weed nonstop for hours straight when they have it? is this normal to do?
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus does anyone else smoke weed nonstop for hours straight when they have it? is this normal to do?

No. You have a marijuana addiction. Seek Rehab Immediately!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Weed : Not even ONCE.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus does anyone else smoke weed nonstop for hours straight when they have it? is this normal to do?

Every day.. I haven't ran out of weed in 5 years..

I can still freak out smoking super sativa kief/hash as the first smoke of the day but it subsides after 20-30 min.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Depends on your blood sugar and shit like that. I smoke daily. If I smoke too much at the wrong time it can be too much. Drinking can affect this. If it's something you WANT then drink like 3 or 4 beers quickly and then smoke a fat joint and you will be fucked.
    200 mg edibles will probably do it for you, that's about what i need to convince myself i'm about to have a heart attack, it doesn't really even work anymore though because i've done it so many times
    Originally posted by Obbe Depends on your blood sugar and shit like that. I smoke daily. If I smoke too much at the wrong time it can be too much. Drinking can affect this. If it's something you WANT then drink like 3 or 4 beers quickly and then smoke a fat joint and you will be fucked.

i always mix 6-10 drinks with weed and it used to get me as fucked up as like 600mg of bundy but now its pretty mild. the tolerance ive gained to weed+alcohol as my substitute for bundy makes me want to do bundy again
Jump to Top