User Controls

Is this poison..

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Oak? is this Poison Oak or anything else growing where I pissed and looked down. snapped it, was gonna real time upload but had to run back to my car.

Uber should pay cities to place porta potties in more spots. fucking neighbors will cry about it though. Everyone wants to have public transportation but NIMBY it off their block

Now is the bay poisoned from all of the FukaShima shit also purdy panaramic I took from Berkeley Marina

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    And i thought Australia was bad.

Is that spider real? I wish I could convert old tapes to data.. but they're most likely tossed out by now. i dont hve them with me. I had video taped a wolf spider on my ceiling biting its baby critters?? (baby spiders or some other insects) every time it struck.. you would see a red spat mark.
    Yeah it has a mana bar too just like in the pic.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Uber should pay cities to place porta potties in more spots.

What did taxi drivers do? Didn't they have depots and stuff? Do they stop by a donut shop to pee?

What do cops do? Bus drivers?

This has me thinking now.
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow What did taxi drivers do? Didn't they have depots and stuff? Do they stop by a donut shop to pee?

What do cops do? Bus drivers?

This has me thinking now.

There is a list of public toilets apparently. I tried checking it out. its usually stores and shit. The problem is we're not suppose to use waze even though I do. I suppose I could turn on the toilet feature if they have a list.

there was one in which In san francisco.. the toilets constantly changed because the store or gas station owners caught on.. all drivers were using their toilets. I guess its frowned upon the Nature Loving Liberal hub out here.. that you can't piss in a public park because suddenly the now rich college grad hippies who didn't fight in Vietnam dont want it. and they're good at getting what they want from city hall.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    dont you have gases stations there ????
    Originally posted by benny vader dont you have gases stations there ????

Dude most are run by middle easterners.. many get to know me because I drive and get gas all the time..and they let me use their private bathrooms. So here is the deal. We are probably the homeless capital of the USA or at least the West Coast region.

Most homeless wont mess up the bathrooms but some wash their entire bodies in the bathroom.. staying in there for too long so when customers come up.. the bathroom is always busy. You will see lines at times. and the smell is understandably fucked up. try going a few days without a shower and only wash in a small sink and see how the bathroom smells.

every restaurant will have signs stating "only customers can use the bathroom". often they will ask for money to buy a hamburger at McDonalds just to bathe in the bathrooms. It is nearly impossible in many areas to find a bathroom for use.
    http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article174886186.html HepC related to homeless not being able to relieve themselves or clean up. we need public bathrooms like the old days on corners near a business.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    OP needs serious help
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker OP needs serious help

Don't you ever pee?
    Who do I know that lives in Billings Montana. Speedy, you a cowboy, son? Do you think George Bush Jr and Sr are cowboys? I used to train and warm up the horse in my early teens for the Jockeys. tack and sadle, wash them down and so on. the Bush's aren't Cowboys. they're a bunch of fucking fruitcake ninnies from New England breed.

fuck is wrong with your challenge?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Who do I know that lives in Billings Montana. Speedy, you a cowboy, son? Do you think George Bush Jr and Sr are cowboys? I used to train and warm up the horse in my early teens for the Jockeys. tack and sadle, wash them down and so on. the Bush's aren't Cowboys. they're a bunch of fucking fruitcake ninnies from New England breed.

fuck is wrong with your challenge?

I think the Bush's are clowns just like you.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I think the Bush's are clowns just like you.

What about Dick Cheney. Even Bush Sr stated Dick threw them all under the bus. He was refering to 9/11 but didn't go any deeper into the statement.

FUCKKKKK! there is a large group of people trying to tear down America. but no one seems to give a fuck these days. The Teachers in school are teaching kids that America is an Evill fucking place.

No more pledges in the morning it seems.

well that's just fucking great. I'm 50 and have to relearn all over again. Direct me to the Black Eye Reprogramming building.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock What about Dick Cheney. Even Bush Sr stated Dick threw them all under the bus. He was refering to 9/11 but didn't go any deeper into the statement.

FUCKKKKK! there is a large group of people trying to tear down America. but no one seems to give a fuck these days. The Teachers in school are teaching kids that America is an Evill fucking place.

well that's just fucking great. I'm 50 and have to relearn all over again. Direct me to the Black Eye Reprogramming building.

If you are determined to go into IT just get really good at wordpress and do small business websites. It's the easiest bullshit, and often just involves adding them to google maps and the like.
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow

If you are determined to go into IT just get really good at wordpress and do small business websites. It's the easiest bullshit, and often just involves adding them to google maps and the like.

I have a wordpress account somewhere. You mean daily blogging about shit and posting photos? I'd be good at that. You can make money doing this?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock What about Dick Cheney. Even Bush Sr stated Dick threw them all under the bus. He was refering to 9/11 but didn't go any deeper into the statement.

Please just die
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah it has a mana bar too just like in the pic.

Do you know Enter? He said he's coming to California. If you don't you should come out with him and get to know him.. then when he comes to the bay area, You and He and I and maybe A College Prof aka Beercat and maybe Lanny and whoever else is in the bay area can hook up early one day and I'll be a tour guide to "Crazy-Dark-Conspiracy-Zodiac Map Murders-Fukita-First round of drinks on me" we can record it with different cell phone/camera angles and I'll edit it for us into a NIS Documentary of "Death and Mania Tour" and maybe we can enter it into a film festival. People of different backgrounds from Zoklet (or I can say Niggasin.space and have them think everyone here is a fucking Nazi--cept me of course -_-) and Enter and You can enter it in a film festival where you live and you can be the spokesperson from that film festival.

Why.. because it would be weird, fucked up and funny entertaining for all.

don't punk out. (smiles)
    Beercat stated we should start a death tour guide. I am having second thoughts and doing this with him. we could get someone with money to fund it (lanny) and if we get 1/3 of that we can go full retarded cloud funding. I know its been done before, But I know more shit and have more interesting shit to say than the others. The motto will be (if asked "Oh come on .. this isn't real is it") "Prove us wrong" while getting deep up in their face. :)
Jump to Top