User Controls

Roseanne Bar off air for 20

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I didn't realize their show was off the air for 20 years. the People who made the Average American a popular thing again during the late 80s and 90s. I didn't even realize it started off in the 1980s.

weird. time flies when you sleep through most of it.. as I did on medication and depression. The only thing that makes you sleep more on depression medication is the depression itself. Depression Medication is super sedative while depression is you falling asleep waiting to die. Shows like hers made an attempt to make me feel normal as an American.. in which Euro Elite fags will tell us that's because we're trashy like Rosrsanne's character.

But not a new concept. The Waltons was one, Sanford and Son, All in the family. the only shows (oddly funny) that should of been offensive were shows like Andy Griffith or Gomer Pyle. this is what making Americans look like trash is to suggest people in the deep south are ignorant when many of them are well educated people. they just racist .. so that makes them self ignorant. true definition of "nigger" is ignorance.

so those people are the real niggers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Pretty sure you dont know what you're talking about i saw Rosanne on tv like 2 nights ago lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty sure you dont know what you're talking about i saw Rosanne on tv like 2 nights ago lol

I started this thread based on the fact they brought that show back, Bill Krozby.

I meant it's hard to believe they have been off air for 20years maybe i saw them in syndication yet a lot of shit I forget or seems less the time than another date is because I've slept on and off for hours a day. sometime the entire day from depression or meds with depression. especially new medications
    Ah gotcha. Hope you're feel better big bro
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    A nigger is a black guy.
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow A nigger is a black guy.

OH REALLY?! WOW YOU ARE SO SMART YOU LITTLE DUMB FUCK! WE ALL DIDN'T KNOW THAT! WOW!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby OH REALLY?! WOW YOU ARE SO SMART YOU LITTLE DUMB FUCK! WE ALL DIDN'T KNOW THAT! WOW!

You're sort of a nigger though.
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow You're sort of a nigger though.

AND YOU"RE SORT OF A RETARD THOUGH! SO WHATS YOUR POINT FAGGOT BITCH?!
    No, the moment it was chosen to mean ignorance rather than skin color it was turned back on racist. the word has its true meaning. it means "self-subscribing ignorance" or one who chooses to be ignorant.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I didn't realize their show was off the air for 20 years. the People who made the Average American a popular thing again during the late 80s and 90s. I didn't even realize it started off in the 1980s.

weird. time flies when you sleep through most of it.. as I did on medication and depression. The only thing that makes you sleep more on depression medication is the depression itself. Depression Medication is super sedative while depression is you falling asleep waiting to die. Shows like hers made an attempt to make me feel normal as an American.. in which Euro Elite fags will tell us that's because we're trashy like Rosrsanne's character.

But not a new concept. The Waltons was one, Sanford and Son, All in the family. the only shows (oddly funny) that should of been offensive were shows like Andy Griffith or Gomer Pyle. this is what making Americans look like trash is to suggest people in the deep south are ignorant when many of them are well educated people. they just racist .. so that makes them self ignorant. true definition of "nigger" is ignorance.

so those people are the real niggers.

heres a neat little cool thing:
    there was never a black fella with a speaking role on andy griffith show
    no black main characters, only background extras
    Originally posted by Dissociator heres a neat little cool thing:
    there was never a black fella with a speaking role on andy griffith show
    no black main characters, only background extras

That is true. it's sad. Because Blacks were a very escent apart of the south. That was Hollywood that did this.
Jump to Top