User Controls

Mentally ill dykes fill a van full of niggers and deliberately drive it off a cliff

GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/washington/articles/2018-03-28/child-welfare-officials-visited-family-that-drove-off-cliff

__

LMFAO mass suicide ftw.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kill yourself, and in the process take out as many niglets as you can before they become gangbangers and welfare queens.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Lmfao
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Posting in an uplifting thread
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Daily Posting in an uplifting thread

Yeah most news is doom and gloom but a sweet story like this is nice for a change.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nice. Good to see a few less white women on the planet.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Thats doing society a favor. The parents should get a medal.. on their graves.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Bumping cos this was hilarious.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Stable same sex family...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Gay people shouldn't have kids because they can't have kids because God doesn't want it like that.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's what they get for reppin blue. SOOWOO. OG FAM, BLOOD NIGGA FAM.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Gay people shouldn't have kids because they can't have kids because God doesn't want it like that.

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † That's what they get for reppin blue. SOOWOO. OG FAM, BLOOD NIGGA FAM.

👌
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Bumping cos this was hilarious.
    Thank you I lmfao all over again.
    What a waste of a good vehicle.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Bumping cos this was hilarious.

^This.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Gay people shouldn't have kids because they can't have kids because God doesn't want it like that.

I kinda feel this way about any couple that can't have kids in general, gay or not. Like... God is clearly sending you a message here. Adopting in that situation is how you end up with a kid like me.
    Originally posted by HTS I kinda feel this way about any couple that can't have kids in general, gay or not. Like… God is clearly sending you a message here. Adopting in that situation is how you end up with a kid like me.

You are awesome 👍
Jump to Top