User Controls

Why does marijuana resin

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Give such a peculiar and different high than marijuanas? Like a resin high for me is generally I just get really dumb and goofy, whereas the high from the weed I smoked to produce that resin gets me.. for lack of better terms, just kind of dumb and goofy?

Err.. something like that. I mean.. I certainly get "higher" on weed, but at the same time.. I don't, maybe. Or maybe it's the duration. Like resin highs don't last nearly as long.

I don't know! It's quaint to me though. At least on some occasions my resin highs are STRONGER.

That's weird to me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Resin definitely gets me way higher. I've never really noticed a difference in duration or quality but it could definitely be the case.

I don't know why. Maybe decarboxylation but you would think burning it would do the same thing. Maybe it's just a matter of concentration (you have to smoke a good amount of weed to get a smokable amount of resin)
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny Resin definitely gets me way higher. I've never really noticed a difference in duration or quality but it could definitely be the case.

I don't know why. Maybe decarboxylation but you would think burning it would do the same thing. Maybe it's just a matter of concentration (you have to smoke a good amount of weed to get a smokable amount of resin)

nail meet hammer
    Originally posted by apric0t nail meet hammer

I’ll show you a meat hammer
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh so resin is simply more POTENT? seriously?
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh so resin is simply more POTENT? seriously?

ONLY IF IT'S CRACK RESIN
    It's like the 6mam of cannabinoids
    I'M CLEANING THE PCP RESIN OUT MY PIPE NOW. I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES MY NIGGAZ AND FEEL FREE TO COME HIT SOME OF MY PCP RESIN. FIRST TIME CLEANING IT AFTER USING THIS PIPE FOR THE PAST 16 YEARS..GOD DAMN I ALREADY HAVE A BOLDER SIZE BALL OF PCP RESIN AND I HAVENT EVEN GOT TO THE CHAMBER YET....;0
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda I'M CLEANING THE PCP RESIN OUT MY PIPE NOW. I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES MY NIGGAZ AND FEEL FREE TO COME HIT SOME OF MY PCP RESIN. FIRST TIME CLEANING IT AFTER USING THIS PIPE FOR THE PAST 16 YEARS..GOD DAMN I ALREADY HAVE A BOLDER SIZE BALL OF PCP RESIN AND I HAVENT EVEN GOT TO THE CHAMBER YET….;0

This African American is intoxicated everybody.
Jump to Top