User Controls

Lanny's Abuse of Authority

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny just put in another bogus ban on Infinityshock's account. He did the same thing with Bill Krozby's account. He is a totally arbitrary child-like admin who hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing. It's like the place is being run by a witless 12-year old. Just shut the place down, idiot. You're an utter failure.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny just put in another bogus ban on Infinityshock's account. He did the same thing with Bill Krozby's account. He is a totally arbitrary child-like admin who hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing. It's like the place is being run by a witless 12-year old. Just shut the place down, idiot. You're an utter failure.

What if... He DOES have a clue and knows EXACTLY what he's doing, and so do YOU?

What then?
    His post that fini was replying to was off-topic as well.

Petition for Lanny to ban himself
    Lanny, more like Banny
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why don't you TSTM in protest Spectral? Make a statement.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Why don't you TSTM in protest Spectral? Make a statement.

what statement would that be ???
    Originally posted by benny vader what statement would that be ???

That he is a self-taught man. A complete autodidact. A gentleman and a scholar, if you will
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That he is a self-taught man. A complete autodidact. A gentleman and a scholar, if you will

not much to do about unjust bann .... does it ???
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader not much to do about unjust bann …. does it ???

Teaching himself that he no longer wishes to be a part of the community of which he seemingly loathes and is continually ashamed of. Like leaving a crackhouse after there's no more crack. You can search and search with the others for days, weeks, years.. but some of them get it- there truly is no more crack in the house, so they should leave and look elsewhere.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mmQ Teaching himself that he no longer wishes to be a part of the community of which he seemingly loathes and is continually ashamed of. Like leaving a crackhouse after there's no more crack. You can search and search with the others for days, weeks, years.. but some of them get it- there truly is no more crack in the house, so they should leave and look elsewhere.

Yee
    So I'm just some worthless leftover from a useless era, is that what you're saying?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL So I'm just some worthless leftover from a useless era, is that what you're saying?

Yes

Why don't you make your own site if you know so much?
    Let me get this straight. I'm an irrelevant dinosaur who has finally outgrown his usefulness?
    fuck a bitch boy fuck a nigga too SHIT
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Let me get this straight. I'm an irrelevant dinosaur who has finally outgrown his usefulness?

Jump to Top