User Controls

What's the deal with Satanic Ritual Abuse anyway?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I know there was this paranoia in the 80's about satanic cults doing all kinds of horrible things and since then everyone just seems to have assumed it was a case of mass hysteria not unlike the witch hunts of yore. But i don't believe it.

Partly because of this.

More specifically the original documentary but the body language expert person has some interesting commentary as well. In any case, what's the deal? And why does it involve children? Do they just figure they do the most evil thing that comes to mind and the devil will bless them or some shit? Well if that works, why wouldn't it work to do the most 'good' thing you can imagine and get the same blessing by god?

I don't know. ALSO!!! Fun fact, there was this documentary that had a lady in it that was describing what she went through when she was nine and part of a satanic cult. So what they did was go out to the woods, in robes of course as you do, when you're in a satanic cult. And they took her to a spot where they had buried a person, casket and all. They told the little girl that they were going to perform a ritual and that the ritual would involve the dead person temporarily coming back to life as a sort of ghoul/zombie.

So what they did was have her strip naked, then they started chanting and opened up the grave, and as they chanted they bound her, and then slowly lowered her into the grave with the rotting corpse inside, and she lay there, helpless... Then they closed the casket...

Mind you this girl was fully convinced the fucking corpse would come back alive. Jesus fucking Christ. Anyway at some point they took her out and she was physically fine but as you can imagine mentally not so much.

So uh, why? Did these people get blessed by Satan himself? Are they now supernatural ubermenschen? Or did they just take pleasure in making a child suffer. That's fucked up, even by my standards.

Also, thread theme song:

To know the truth you must listen to black metal.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel To know the truth you must listen to black metal.

I do, i like all kinds of music actually including but not limited to black metal.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    80s? fuck try 1910s with Aleister Crowley

even way before this. there is a religion out of Africa that made it's ways to the American Islands

what you simply call VooDoo

that is where the Spirit Feast comes from.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whoever invented satanic ritual sacrificing probably also invented airline peanuts.
    Originally posted by mmQ Whoever invented satanic ritual sacrificing probably also invented airline peanuts.

How so
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock How so

How so what?
    Originally posted by mmQ How so what?

what?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock what?

What what?
    SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE PEOPLE!!!

SPEAK OF IT.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think you're on point with the 'most evil' aspect. Considering were dealing with the worship of the embodiment of all things sin and evil, it only makes sense that cruel and horrific "offerings" would be the way to PLEASE LUCIFER.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sometimes a penis is placed inside the mouth
    J. R. "Bob" Dobbs Yung Blood [my pessimistically orientating opec]
    It's kinda like UFOs. I'd say the two go together.

Back in the 80s and 90s there were some wild stories about UFOs. People getting abducted and shit. These people were all schizophrenics.

Some people say the smartphone killed the UFO, but that's not really true. We still get lots of UFO sightings, but our understanding of them has evolved thanks to the internet.

There's always some normal baseline of occult activity. It's my person opinion that magic is real. Back in the 80s and 90s people got all worked up about it, and called it as satanism when some teenagers tried to read tarot cards, or did other magical workings. This was pretty ignorant, but there was no counter-narrative to be had.

It was just Christians - anything that wasn't JESUS was Satanism. Also jedis are the Chosen People.

I hear from ex-members such as Jack Donovan that the Church of Satan was just a bunch of atheists and jedis who liked being edgy and doing rituals. It was regarded as a big threat back in the day.

Apparently it's pretty common that, for initiation to a position of power, you have to do something incriminating. I read in Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's book that in the Italian-American Mafia they would have to kill a guy ("make their bones"), then cut their hand and bleed on and disclaim a picture of the Virgin Mary. A lot of people are saying that in the Anglo-Judeo elite it's common to have to fuck a kid, but it's hard to know. According to an ex-child prostitute Jeffrey Epstein used to recruit "slutty" 13 - 16 year olds, and I don't really regard that as the same thing.

There are too many schizophrenics around to take anything someone who isn't known to be of sound mind says seriously.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by aldra sometimes a penis is placed inside the mouth

https://youtu.be/Rt_T5EF-uzU

Start at 1:08:30, can't embed/timestamps from my phone
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra sometimes a penis is placed inside the mouth

Ha. You ever watch any of the August Underground trilogy? I think in the 2nd one they make a dude held captive in a box cut off his dick with a scissors and then they force him to suck his own detached cock. Good times.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    '' are you a pedophile ??? ''

'' hell no. im just doing this to appease the satans, mane. ''

'' on shitt, now Hes going to be mad at me. ''

'' would you like to appease Him ??? ''

'' well, i guess ill have to now. hope He forgives me.''
    Is that Obama in the first video thumbnail?

...My god how deep does this go
    I always wondered this myself actually. Every time I read about Satanism or Satanic cults etc, all you see is about how it’s an urban legend, myth, mass hysteria etc.

But there’s gotta be at least one cult out there sacrificing people and drinking goat blood and shit. Even a little one. There’s just GOTTA be
    Originally posted by J. R. It's kinda like UFOs. I'd say the two go together.

Back in the 80s and 90s there were some wild stories about UFOs. People getting abducted and shit. These people were all schizophrenics.

Some people say the smartphone killed the UFO, but that's not really true. We still get lots of UFO sightings, but our understanding of them has evolved thanks to the internet.

There's always some normal baseline of occult activity. It's my person opinion that magic is real. Back in the 80s and 90s people got all worked up about it, and called it as satanism when some teenagers tried to read tarot cards, or did other magical workings. This was pretty ignorant, but there was no counter-narrative to be had.

It was just Christians - anything that wasn't JESUS was Satanism. Also jedis are the Chosen People.

I hear from ex-members such as Jack Donovan that the Church of Satan was just a bunch of atheists and jedis who liked being edgy and doing rituals. It was regarded as a big threat back in the day.

Apparently it's pretty common that, for initiation to a position of power, you have to do something incriminating. I read in Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's book that in the Italian-American Mafia they would have to kill a guy ("make their bones"), then cut their hand and bleed on and disclaim a picture of the Virgin Mary. A lot of people are saying that in the Anglo-Judeo elite it's common to have to fuck a kid, but it's hard to know. According to an ex-child prostitute Jeffrey Epstein used to recruit "slutty" 13 - 16 year olds, and I don't really regard that as the same thing.

There are too many schizophrenics around to take anything someone who isn't known to be of sound mind says seriously.

Ok Satanic Cult shill, now tell me the real truth.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Is that Obama in the first video thumbnail?

…My god how deep does this go

It's not a thumbnail. it's a post scene. like a trailer.
Jump to Top