User Controls

Anyone make their own non cannabinoid smoking blends?

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Like mixing spices (nutmeg, black pepper for piperidine P-Glycoprotein inhibition and potentiate MAOIs in passionflower, kava (idk), catnip, and a bunch of other so-so tea constituents. Shits good for relaxation and definately psychoactive and healthier (less destructive) than syncans (surprisingly less syncan discussion nowadays, good sign cause on intosanc and zoklet syncans were more drugMisc than huffraid pineal spider glands
    Shodan Yung Blood
    I did once back in highschool during my experimental phase, before there was syncans. IIRC it was something like wild dagga, opium lettuce, sinicuichi, indian tobacco, coleus, calea zacatechichi, camellia sinensis, intoxicating mint, and some other ethnobotanical herbs I can't remember. It made me feel real fucking weird, but it was pretty interesting. Body high was nice, there was some euphoria, and it gave me crazy dreams. I still got some left over, but it's probs mega fuckin stale from sitting inside a shelf for so many years.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    you haven't lived until you have ordered some 'ultra wizard smoke' from the back pages of a high times magazine circa 1994
    yes it's made from heroin and you chase it on foil its a great mix.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    you haven't lived until you have ordered some 'ultra wizard smoke' from the back pages of a high times magazine circa 1994
    lol, I remember those days
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    My parents actually owned a 'phototron'. My dad got it for my mom for their anniversary. They only ever used it once, and grew one plant, in the fruit cellar, and it was so strong you could smell fresh skunk as soon as you pulled in the driveway. I was a sneaky little fucker and picked the leaves off the plant sometimes (I thought it would get me high) and my mom somehow always knew, no matter how I tried to find the obscure leaves that she wouldn't notice. She would get soooo fucking pissed, but would never say 'stay off my weed plants'! She would always just say something like 'stop it', with no reference to what 'it' was. But I knew. I knew that she knew that I knew, too. My mom had real 'crazy eyes'.
    Who wants to start a company manufacturing smoke blends?. I want to restock on lab supplies so I can do manufacturing if someone wants to do more sales/website/marketing. someone also needs to test and optimize the blends.

You're probably all too busy with full time jobs though. I'm gonna buy some JWH and look at prices for a Spectrophotometer.
    Shodan Yung Blood
    Who wants to start a company manufacturing smoke blends?. I want to restock on lab supplies so I can do manufacturing if someone wants to do more sales/website/marketing. someone also needs to test and optimize the blends. You're probably all too busy with full time jobs though. I'm gonna buy some JWH and look at prices for a Spectrophotometer.
    where the hell you gonna get jwh, most of the good syncans already banned
    Pauly Roger Yung Blood
    I volunteer to test the blends. Kik me back queer
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    damn Bill Krozby i didn't know you swung that way
    Lol just noticed that
Jump to Top