User Controls

I met a jedi girl and she asked for my number.

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    I told her we use names here.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Ha
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dfg I told her we use names here.

She is a self loathing jedi girl that is very common in the USA.

plus Dad issues?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock She is a self loathing jedi girl that is very common in the USA.

plus Dad issues?

Wow.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock She is a self loathing jedi girl that is very common in the USA.

plus Dad issues?

woooooosh
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Wow.

Oh did we finally meet at crude level 9, together?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It was level 12 you fool
    Originally posted by Lanny It was level 12 you fool

It was in a comedy film.. Israeli jedi "Why do American jedis become self-loathing" as too suggest they don't want to be jedi. Perhaps because many are not true jedis but converts? they're confused. I don't know the answer or if it's truly factual. CHIME IN SOME MORE Lanny!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    See the reality is that walnut creek is behind this. When Jeff colluded with the jedis during 9/11 the FBI began their investigation. She said it was imperative no one find out but the CIA's cover was blown so now here we are. But Walnut Creek is still going to pull it out of the fire because of sociological forces making it a major public issue now. And that's that.
    Originally posted by Lanny See the reality is that walnut creek is behind this. When Jeff colluded with the jedis during 9/11 the FBI began their investigation. She said it was imperative no one find out but the CIA's cover was blown so now here we are. But Walnut Creek is still going to pull it out of the fire because of sociological forces making it a major public issue now. And that's that.

I'm guessing that is sarcasm, yet I was just saying a website had a posting of it. And I can confirm, Walnut Creek has lots of people into the Alternative Lifestyle with Crystals and such. But there are your standard Catholic RC, Jesuits and Im sure Russian and Greek (Lots of Eastern Europeans in Walnut Creek I noticed) and your synagougs (Im sure both Satans and of the usual Ethnic sects of..) and Protestants and so on.

Walnut creek has had the creepy sex peddlers as well. they will argue that Locust Street is whorish.. whats the big deal. Well if women want to be sex slaves.. pay them to be. But you can't pay the numerous children sex slave going on out there. And that's been a long known fact. LONG!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    KNOWN!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery KNOWN!

And Long.. related or not

The jedi thing of Self Loathing came from that stupid TV show with the guy from Cheers, Zach Galugfatass and the unofficial Coppola (what's his name .. ShwartzFakJooMan)? sucking off of his uncle man-boob for stardom. right Schwartzman "O R U"

Hollywood once had real jedis. they were not fake, nor were the Italians, Irish, bohemian gypsies nor polish among the days of vaudville.. they were the real thing. Then came the guys who just claimed "Joo" (Joo = fake jedi)

Am I right, Seth Rogan?
    More like Seth MCRogan.. amirite

edit: Is it called "bored to death"? If I was that wife of Dana Gould I would of left him before HBO but then left HBO because it just sucks so much. and evil that sissy fag was never funny on the Alex Bennet Show.. Bobcat was funny.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock It was in a comedy film.. Israeli jedi "Why do American jedis become self-loathing" as too suggest they don't want to be jedi. Perhaps because many are not true jedis but converts? they're confused. I don't know the answer or if it's truly factual. CHIME IN SOME MORE Lanny!

This thread went right over your fat head
    The correct answer is to say you're infinitely irrational.

Never fails to get me laid.
    You should've taken her back to your reich and crammed her in the oven
Jump to Top