User Controls

Mysery SOLVED! Kinkou has been found

She called me this morning to tell me to please stop calling her moms house and sending letter there.
    I asked what the hell was going on and why she was being a ghosty person lately.

Well....
    After promising not to post anything she tells me on the internet she did tell me what has been going on.

Kinkou said that a couple months ago her life was falling apart to the point she was actually noticing it and that was a problem i guess. Her mom was mad at hell at her for always being on the internet and her disability checks started disappearing. Normally she gives them to her mom in exchange for a place to stay but Kinkou had met this bad boy and thought she was in love and cashed a couple checks and bought alcohol and pills with the money. Her mom was mad and told her to clean up her act or get the fuck out because this has happened before and she didnt want to put up with it again.

So she took her next check and also pawned her moms tv and her ipad and went on a little bender with her boyfriend. Her om was pissed and called the cops. A couple days later Kinkou was driving to go break into a storage locker with her boyfriend and she was drunk and driving. She and him were fighting and she hit a fire hydrant and totaled her Ford Festiva. The cops caught up to a bleeding drunken and soaking wet Kinkou a couple blocks away and took her to jail. She got charged with OVI, Possession of xanax, theft, and some other petty shit.

Well her dad thought maybe she would wake up from this so he bailed her out of jail and she moved into his house. She was terribly sick and thought it was just withdrawl and so she drank to make it go away. Her dad got upset and said to a drunk Kinkou that she needed help. They had an intervention for her but she never made it there. She woke up that morning coughing up blood and had been doing so for a few days but thought it was from drinking. Well her dad seen all the bloody tissues and made her go to the ER.

The doctors said it was probably from drinking and Kinkou just wanted to go home but her dad made her stay while they did all the tests. While at the hospital she took a bunch of xanax she had brought in and they doctors got mad because she was so fucked up and they locked her on the psych unit.

She had to go back to the ER because her coughing of blood got worse and so they did some more tests.

She has ulcers and what they told her at first to be pneumonia but that was changed to lung and breast cancer (just 1 breast). She was really depressed and was pulling out her hair and having a break down. She decided to get off the internet because she thought that it would cause her nothing but more pain.

Anyways now she has court dates and doctors to see all the time and she is on house arrest and staying at her sisters house.
    Fake news and derpadews
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BigLuigi Houston
    kinkous sister, if ur out there, please get in touch w me.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    She should move in with her Uncle.
    Rape them
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Was expecting bel air. Poor kink.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's what happens when you surrender your willpower.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't care. And neither should you.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    lol ffs and I thought my life was bad.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Lol
    if shes suffering im glad. stuff like this is the type of blackmail needed to torture someone simply with words
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'm calling shenanigans

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'm calling shenanigans

Don't bother, guy never fucking answers his phone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    helladamnleet is a total faggot for fucking kinkou off tho. don't you think hella is a total faggot and a c u m s w a p p e r foniplants?

Originally posted by NARCassist helladamnleet is a total faggot for fucking kinkou off tho. don't you think hella is a total faggot and a c u m s w a p p e r foniplants?

He ran every user off his forum by name calling and he looks like EFG and married a literal whale.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    None of this ever happened.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel He ran every user off his forum by name calling and he looks like EFG and married a literal whale.

funny coz kinks said something similar about his dirty fat pig of a wife too, lol.

I can't read these emails man it's too small
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I can't read these emails man it's too small

kinkou was basically saying about hella 'so he can sit there ignored and stare at his fat wife who he hates.

which is hilarious coz hella's wife is a gross fat pig and he chased off kinkou who is fit, llol. what a cunt, hahamao

i mean it was so obvious that hella chased her off coz he was sick that he couldn't get a chick like kinks and has had to settle for a disgusting slampig coz thats all he could get, rofl.

Jump to Top