User Controls

I watch youtube channels of people with disabilities and of people who "think" they have disabilities

Im not sure exactly why I do it but there are a couple people I figured I would share with you guys.

This womans name is Tiffani. She broke her back in a diving off a boat into 2 feet of water accident while drunk during spring break. She used to be a crazy party animal but now she just makes videos of her daily struggle. She atleast sort of works. She writes shit on the internet about how awesome her wheelchair is and the company makes sure she has the latest model and gives her some cash i guess. Unlike the next girl this one actually seems to have bad things happen to her like cancer and being chased by loose dogs at the park. I will say that this girl always has a good attitude.

This silly whore is named Amy. She "thinks" she has a disability. She went so far as to get a service dog and all her videos seem to consist of her talking about how she gets through her daily life. She is 18 years old and I am convinced she is not disabled at all.

Her she takes us on a tour of her medicine. Basically its a blood pressure cuff. Some ibprofin. An O2 thingy. Some bi-polar meds and her grandma diabetes computer.

Here she pretends to pass out on camera @ 3:01

This video of her thinking she has a rash

starts @6:20

I find this girl funny as hell because she always thinks she masturbated everytime she gets a paper cut and she usually ends up in the emergency room.

There are plenty of videos of both these woman and girl. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Now I want to make it very clear that I am not making fun of either of these people as I find them both awkwardly attractive.
    Fuck sick people and fuck the disabled.

They are all in my way.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Fuck sick people and fuck the disabled.

They are all in my way.

People like you, who lack compassion for your fellow whites in need, are the cancer of society. I will purge you from existence.
    So that dumb girls name is Amy Banek and she is from Michigan. I found her facebook and it tells nothing of her "chronic" illnesses. Also no picture on her facevook shows her wearing her anti-germ mask that she wears in all her videos to keep from getting sick.

This is some of the shit she claims to be stricken with

MORE INFO ABOUT MY HEALTH
    -DYSAUTONOMIA
    -POTS
    -EDS
    -GASTROPARESIS
    -IMMUNO
    -HYPOGLYCEMIA
    -ANXIETY
    -DEPRESSION
    POSSIBLE DIAGNOSIS-
    -HKPP
    -NON EPILEPTIC SEIZURES

Also I found 2 gofundme accounts of hers asking for money for a dog. 1 account claims that the other account ripped her off.

https://www.youcaring.com/amybanek-1000417
    https://www.gofundme.com/service-dog-for-amy

This girl is completely stupid.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht People like you, who lack compassion for your fellow whites in need, are the cancer of society. I will purge you from existence.

Non white detected
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I often find people in the medical field are pretty messed up about speaking of patience went off the clock not all but a good percentage.
    BTW Fona u look like the girl with T2 Cancer.

are you her?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock BTW Fona u look like the girl with T2 Cancer.

are you her?

If only I was so lucky...
    Originally posted by Fonaplats If only I was so lucky…

can u show us your boobie.. you look to be about 44 years of age or so
Jump to Top