User Controls

The concept of being good at things you've never tried

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do you guys golf? I've played a shjt load of Tiger Woods 04 the last month and feel like if j wrrre to practice j could actually be a good golfer.

Like probably not, but who knows? I've never really tried.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Like you just never know. People are NATURALS at things, but I wonder how often people never become those very things because they either never try in the first place or assume they wouldn't be, or bkth of course.

Like golf, or, anything. Whos to say you couldn't be an AMAZING darts player? Like how do you know?

We just assume.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I used to be really really good at crazy golf
    Bloj
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This is a good thread title and thought OP. I hope you have some decent replies when you wake up.
    Originally posted by mmQ This is a good thread title and thought OP. I hope you have some decent replies when you wake up.

wrong account faggot lmaooooooo
    lmaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooo =omddddffffffffffffffff
    Anyway, OP, I think I'd be good at fuckin' your mother in the ass!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter wrong account faggot lmaooooooo

Are you dense?
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you dense?

Don't try that trick. You were caught.
    I'm pretty good at racing simulators, and the knowledge from them related to use of traction and braking and such translated well to riding a motorcycle

[Insert motorcycle crash joke here]

I like to think that if I had a few practice sessions in a GT car I could get good pretty quickly thanks to simulator experience, but every sim racer thinks that and the vast majority that have been given the chance have fucking sucked
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter Don't try that trick. You were caught.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Juicebox I'm pretty good at racing simulators, and the knowledge from them related to use of traction and braking and such translated well to riding a motorcycle

[Insert motorcycle crash joke here]

I like to think that if I had a few practice sessions in a GT car I could get good pretty quickly thanks to simulator experience, but every sim racer thinks that and the vast majority that have been given the chance have fucking sucked

That's why it's intersting and for the most part probably not likely, like my golf example. I'm sure I wouldn't actually be some prodigy of golf if given the chance, but it's still interesting to me the idea behind things that we might be good at that we never attempt.

Doesn't have to be sports or whatever even. Like.. maybe I'd be an AMAZING lawyer, or marine biologist. Or some shit. I don't know.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by mmQ This is a good thread title and thought OP. I hope you have some decent replies when you wake up.

My post was fucking good
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Juicebox I'm pretty good at racing simulators, and the knowledge from them related to use of traction and braking and such translated well to riding a motorcycle

did it teach you how to take a corner like gary mccoy ???
    Ive always been good at shooting cops in grand theft auto.
Jump to Top