User Controls

Today's front page of Spurious Generalities is absolutely pathetic.

Totse was not the temple of over-privileged depressed children. Can we please just talk about drugs and crimes?

Thanks.
    It's 2018 and this is just how the world is now
    I got a bunch of good threads Ive yet to make, good ideas, new memes and photoshops, writeups, all kinds of content but I don't feel like posting it.

Spent the past 7 hours refreshing my phone yelling out "this dead forum, what a bunch of niggers"

Maybe I would post something good if someone worthwhile was here to read it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Go to my poll thread and post your stats FAGGOR
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I got a bunch of good threads Ive yet to make, good ideas, new memes and photoshops, writeups, all kinds of content but I don't feel like posting it.

Spent the past 7 hours refreshing my phone yelling out "this dead forum, what a bunch of niggers"

Maybe I would post something good if someone worthwhile was here to read it.

You know, I know how you feel, kinda
    Originally posted by mmQ Go to my poll thread and post your stats FAGGOR

My what?.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel My what?.

Your dad's mom's email as dress.
    Originally posted by mmQ Your dad's mom's email as dress.

Rikiki@protonmail.com
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar Totse was not the temple of over-privileged depressed children. Can we please just talk about drugs and crimes?

Thanks.

SG is not the forum of drugs or crimes

A scholar would know that, or at least be able to read the forum descriptions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I miss the proper BI. Forum needs more 'just say the box was empty's.

And how to steal clothes from Forever 21.

Fags!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ I miss the proper BI. Forum needs more 'just say the box was empty's.

And how to steal clothes from Forever 21.

Fags!

Such gems as "How to kill your parents and get away with it" and "Sex with Dolphins" are surely missed as well I'm sure.
Jump to Top