User Controls

I'm a good guy I'll put this in HB where it belongs leave me alone e

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just a message to small Mario my data ran out. I didn't just leave you. I love e YOU. And now I took 75 mg OXY to prove it.

Let's DIE.
    I got no data either.

This ain't right
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have it unlimited on my phone. But on puter it's gone. That's a weird one.

And no I don't want to get into tethering and hotspot talk.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Just a message to small Mario my data ran out. I didn't just leave you. I love e YOU. And now I took 75 mg OXY to prove it.

Let's DIE.

Got any more
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Item 9 Got any more

Personally ? No. Access? Well of course friendo!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    We like to party
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BigLuigi Houston
    oh okay i was getting worried thanks for letting me know all is well

also FYI i use $95.00/mo TMOBILE world travelers plan with PDANet tether app, i usually speed test around 6-18Mbps downstream and pull about 250-300gig/mo ( mostly video chat and video streaming )
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You should probably get a new webcam and party at least on Saturday nights with us m8. Stop being a reclusive spider. Everyone loves you and you know it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^@ actro
    every time i take any opiate at all i immediately go into panic about becoming a heroin addict
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus every time i take any opiate at all i immediately go into panic about becoming a heroin addict

Lol pussy. I did a 20 bag of fent and had no urge to do opiates since.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus every time i take any opiate at all i immediately go into panic about becoming a heroin addict

I immediately just get more happy and sort of make a weird smile.
    i read stories about people going through heroin withdrawals for fun
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus i read stories about people going through heroin withdrawals for fun

They are mostly women and weaklings.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ You should probably get a new webcam and party at least on Saturday nights with us m8. Stop being a reclusive spider. Everyone loves you and you know it.

I know. My first priority right niw is getting high/stoned. I'll get a new ipad in a month - momth & half amd get the app.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/opiates/comments/3n1pc0/lets_talk_about_the_worst_withdrawals_youve_ever/
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Item 9 I know. My first priority right niw is getting high/stoned. I'll get a new ipad in a month - momth & half amd get the app.

As leaf you're honest.

Hey btw I asked you a while bunch of questions in a thread f yours recently. Anser thrm.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ can't find...so fuck you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Item 9 ^ can't find…so fuck you

Hey that's OK I'll find it guy.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Ok, oh. Then not fuck you.
Jump to Top