User Controls

Just a quick poll

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    On a front page of latest threads, are you subscribed (having clicked on and viewed at least once) all of them? Most of them? Some of them?

Are there threads from members you will always completely ignore?

Do you click on every one to be A PART OF?

are you retarded?

things of that nature.

FOR INSTANCE:

You'll see the variety. The handful of threads that I don't even wish to look at it, for whatever reason. There's my evidence. Do you do the same?

FUCK
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    like A24 example. Not clicking that stupid shit. Interests me in the least.
    I Never sub
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I don't think I've ever really gotten into anything politic related. It seems like a waste to talk about it and it too serious for the light heartedness I seek on here. I want to laugh and unwind and you know just kinda make this my happy place I can be depressed and homicidal IRL.
    I want to read some threads but I don't know the lingo to read it. On the other hand I mostly read at around this time, checking at random times in the day and waking up in the middle of the night. Sometimes I read every thread on the front page. Etc etc.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I Never sub

prove it

and why
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I generally try to look through each thread, but when I'm stressed or overburdened or have to ration my internet use for whatever reason, I'll prioritize the threads I'm presently involved in and those which capture my immediate interest over others. Twice a week or so, I make it a point to flip through TRT to keep up with Malice's academics and catch up on gossip.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick I generally try to look through each thread, but when I'm stressed or overburdened or have to ration my internet use for whatever reason, I'll prioritize the threads I'm presently involved in and those which capture my immediate interest over others. Twice a week or so, I make it a point to flip through TRT to keep up with Malice's academics and catch up on gossip.

What's interesting, at least to me, is how I've been recently ESPECIALLY as related to TRT. I don't even ever click it anymore, or if I do, I read a few lines and move along. I MEAN, ITS TRT, and I often was an dhave been involved in more dedicatedly?. but have not recently, and it MOVES SO FAST, to me, that I don't even bother now. I'm so behind. That's some weird pyschology. I don't post in it recently because I'm not UP TO BREAST.

haha
    Originally posted by mmQ prove it

and why

I have good enough memory that I can handle ~10 pages of threads and I can not go on the forum for weeks and remember exactly where I was in a thread and who I was arguing with or talking to.

Don't see the need for subs when you can just middle click anything red that has new replies and do this until you hit the page where you posted last.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mmQ What's interesting, at least to me, is how I've been recently ESPECIALLY as related to TRT. I don't even ever click it anymore, or if I do, I read a few lines and move along. I MEAN, ITS TRT, and I often was an dhave been involved in more dedicatedly?. but have not recently, and it MOVES SO FAST, to me, that I don't even bother now. I'm so behind. That's some weird pyschology. I don't post in it recently because I'm not UP TO BREAST.

haha

I love you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I have good enough memory that I can handle ~10 pages of threads and I can not go on the forum for weeks and remember exactly where I was in a thread and who I was arguing with or talking to.

Don't see the need for subs when you can just middle click anything red that has new replies and do this until you hit the page where you posted last.

You have a good memory? ok, that would be part of your answer then.. .not like some exclusive answer to everyone here, as if everyone here has a good mammory. feel?

That being said, this poll wasn't about how good anyone's fucking memory is, its about your LITERAL FRONT PAGE AND WHAT YOUR SUBD TO, WHAT YOU'VE REPLIED IN, and WHAT YOU'VE NOT CLICKED. Entirely different than your response would suggest.

You're smart, right
    Originally posted by mmQ What's interesting, at least to me, is how I've been recently ESPECIALLY as related to TRT. I don't even ever click it anymore, or if I do, I read a few lines and move along. I MEAN, ITS TRT, and I often was an dhave been involved in more dedicatedly?. but have not recently, and it MOVES SO FAST, to me, that I don't even bother now. I'm so behind. That's some weird pyschology. I don't post in it recently because I'm not UP TO BREAST.

haha

It does move quickly, but I've found that each 'topic' usually doesn't last more than a couple of pages, at max threads per page. I just skim the last three or four until I read something I want to reply to.

As for TRT as a case study in group psychology - I've never thought if it that way, but I think you might be onto something. You could design the experiment, I'd gather the data, and Sploo could administer the psychometrics. When we're done, we could submit it to academic journals or just free publish that shit for forum reference everywhere.

I don't know, man, these all might be bad ideas tbh. I've just broken through my weed tolerance threshold spectacularly and things are getting weird.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick It does move quickly, but I've found that each 'topic' usually doesn't last more than a couple of pages, at max threads per page. I just skim the last three or four until I read something I want to reply to.

As for TRT as a case study in group psychology - I've never thought if it that way, but I think you might be onto something. You could design the experiment, I'd gather the data, and Sploo could administer the psychometrics. When we're done, we could submit it to academic journals or just free publish that shit for forum reference everywhere.

I don't know, man, these all might be bad ideas tbh. I've just broken through my weed tolerance threshold spectacularly and things are getting weird.

Hey. I don't want this to be off topic but,

Wanna fuck?
    Originally posted by mmQ You have a good memory? ok, that would be part of your answer then.. .not like some exclusive answer to everyone here, as if everyone here has a good mammory. feel?

That being said, this poll wasn't about how good anyone's fucking memory is, its about your LITERAL FRONT PAGE AND WHAT YOUR SUBD TO, WHAT YOU'VE REPLIED IN, and WHAT YOU'VE NOT CLICKED. Entirely different than your response would suggest.

You're smart, right

I sub to nothing and reply to anything that seems interesting.

I invented front page flush if you ask me details about how I decide my posts I could go on for all of time how I do what I do.

I will post in any thread where someone is being a PI rattox and call them out with a clever rat pic.

What can I say I'm a WILD CARD!!!??♠♦

Item 9 African Astronaut
    I'm new.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey. I don't want this to be off topic but,

Wanna fuck?

I can't afford to do it for free. I'd at least need to be compensated enough for my travel expenses, plus 25%.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick I can't afford to do it for free. I'd at least need to be compensated enough for my travel expenses, plus 25%.

I got all that; pm me
    Originally posted by mmQ On a front page of latest threads, are you subscribed (having clicked on and viewed at least once) all of them? Most of them? Some of them?

Some

Are there threads from members you will always completely ignore?

Spectral and scron

Do you click on every one to be A PART OF?

Nah

are you retarded?

Autism

things of that nature.

I always click on your threads
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Never click zanick threads
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Never click zanick threads

Why's that?
Jump to Top