User Controls

Weird genome malformation/brain damage or human hibernhibernation?

nguyen Yung Blood
    Looking back, the winter months seem to be a time of sedation, dreaming, disconnection from life, tripping, opioid use and sleeping.
    I spend the summer months being as active as I can physically and mentally, coming up with as many ideas as I can, making as much money as I need to be able to live with parents, and general hedonistic pleasure.

Do you think its possible for a cycle to exist of long term rest and relaxation, and then moving forward, and then more rest, vaaodilation, and neurogenesis resulting from the afterthought of said activity?

Sorry if I sound cringey and pseudointillectual ive spent the last few months on methadone and sleeping with occasional excursions to the outside world.
    fuck off roshambo
    You've got the cycles all wrong.

Seasons are just an old farmers ancient method of keeping track of crops but these days we have no need to adjust our lives to the weather because technology takea care of that for us.

Live by the sun, not the earth.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You've got the cycles all wrong.

Seasons are just an old farmers ancient method of keeping track of crops but these days we have no need to adjust our lives to the weather because technology takea care of that for us.

Live by the sun, not the earth.

No im just saying my current cycles coincide with what a fuckin, computerized damnedfuck of a druggie pseudomaul would come up with

In dark im naught
    In light im... thought?

BTW Im the OP
    Making a new acc for schtick is stewpid
    Originally posted by Dissociator No im just saying my current cycles coincide with what a fuckin, computerized damnedfuck of a druggie pseudomaul would come up with

In dark im naught
    In light im… thought?

BTW Im the OP
    Making a new acc for schtick is stewpid

Right now you should be WORKING nigga
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Right now you should be WORKING nigga

Youre right
    Ive been thinking of jobs and I do have a few connections (as said by friends: once you have your shit together the job is yours)
    Originally posted by Dissociator Youre right
    Ive been thinking of jobs and I do have a few connections (as said by friends: once you have your shit together the job is yours)

help me make my game I already paid sploo to help
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel help me make my game I already paid sploo to help

I will, ive tried in the past but we never really got a connection going, most likely due to my disorganized life and drug persuits. Give me something to work on based on what you know of my skillset (audiovisual etc) and ill do a sample project for u free of charge
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    This thread is full of fags.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://www.facebook.com/brandon.quintana.104
Jump to Top