User Controls

What was your longest/worst/most distressing period of depression?

nguyen Yung Blood
    Depression, agony, drug binge, etc

Long term suffering.

Mine is probably permanent, drug induced life discomfort, fatigue and lack of motivation (albeit abstinence from stimulants has been making my serotonergic persuits more tolerable)

Also I've been here before, Roshambo be thy name.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    12 years, give or take
    When I lived in the crackshack with no power or heat. I had to hack the power meter with a piece of copper to get some outlets to work.

I had limited money, limited drugs (MDMA, meth, heroin, weed, coke) I was supposed to be getting kicked out (didn't pay my rent since July it was October) everyone abandoned me and it was just my 2 cats and me.

I had internet because the one outlet I got working was the modem and they didn't cut me off yet.

Every day was spent freezing because the house was cold as fuck, getting high, scrounging for food and doing Science experiments to keep myself busy and looking for jobs, trying to network.

The police came by a few times asking when I would leave, I was waiting and ready for the sherrif department to evict me but it never came.

In the end the landlord's broke in through the basement while I was high as fuck so I darted, left all my stuff behind only took one bag and 24 hours later the place was burned almost to the ground and I had a warrant for arson.

When they picked me up I had a meth pipe, I was on morphine and had a bunch of pills and I was drunk, high on weed and cocaine and drank like 50 cups of water. They realised it was the copper electrical hacking and the free power that caused the fire and I was just an innocent fucked up druggie and they let me go and suggest I leave town forever so I did.

I have quite the reputation in that small little town, I was the only one who did meth and people stayed very far away from me because I was known to do crazy thing without thinking.

I was honestly trying to be a good person the whole time but too many people betrayed me, robbed me, fucked me over in so many ways that I just said fuck it and started doing meth and stopped caring about "my future"

Glad I did, it sucked at the time but now my life is 100x better than any of theirs, they are all still stuck there! Hahaha
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel When I lived in the crackshack with no power or heat. I had to hack the power meter with a piece of copper to get some outlets to work.

I had limited money, limited drugs (MDMA, meth, heroin, weed, coke) I was supposed to be getting kicked out (didn't pay my rent since July it was October) everyone abandoned me and it was just my 2 cats and me.

I had internet because the one outlet I got working was the modem and they didn't cut me off yet.

Every day was spent freezing because the house was cold as fuck, getting high, scrounging for food and doing Science experiments to keep myself busy and looking for jobs, trying to network.

The police came by a few times asking when I would leave, I was waiting and ready for the sherrif department to evict me but it never came.

In the end the landlord's broke in through the basement while I was high as fuck so I darted, left all my stuff behind only took one bag and 24 hours later the place was burned almost to the ground and I had a warrant for arson.

When they picked me up I had a meth pipe, I was on morphine and had a bunch of pills and I was drunk, high on weed and cocaine and drank like 50 cups of water. They realised it was the copper electrical hacking and the free power that caused the fire and I was just an innocent fucked up druggie and they let me go and suggest I leave town forever so I did.

I have quite the reputation in that small little town, I was the only one who did meth and people stayed very far away from me because I was known to do crazy thing without thinking.

I was honestly trying to be a good person the whole time but too many people betrayed me, robbed me, fucked me over in so many ways that I just said fuck it and started doing meth and stopped caring about "my future"

Glad I did, it sucked at the time but now my life is 100x better than any of theirs, they are all still stuck there! Hahaha

This moved me nigga
    Dogtape immediately followed by Raj the Roach
    Originally posted by Dissociator This moved me nigga

I was like this guy

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/08/op-ed-how-i-gave-up-alternating-current/
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Probably my childhood. It was a confusing time.
Jump to Top