User Controls

New information on Kinkou

I woke up today exhausted from what seems like a never ending search but at the same time i still have hope and memories of a wonderful friendship i build with her over the years. Determined to get my friend back I pushed hard today. I completely erased my white board and pulled everything from my Kinkou binder. I poured over all my information and started with a new strategy of all or nothing (meaning I dont care what it takes Im going to get my friend back). I went over everything and wrote down any and all details that i found to have actual useful information.

Long story short I used a people finder and got her actual address and not just a P.O. box. I was certain it was hers because it said online that she used to live in Colorado and this I could confirm. Then I took the satellite images of the address and compared them to known photos i have of her house, garage and yard.

It was a match!

So I dug a little deeper (paying $4.99) and I got a phone number.

I punched the number in my phone and nervous as hell i hit call.

Ring....

Ring....

Hello?

Me: Yes. Hi, is Kinkou there?

Kinkou's mom: Oh no. She doesnt live here anymore.

Fuck! FUCK! FUCK MY LIFE!

So basically what I got was that after years of being unemployed and living with her mom she was kicked out to be homeless because her disability ran out and her mom got mad and Kinkou didn't have me to lean on.

I wasn't there for her...

I am a terrible friend.
    Not even a friend I guess....
    I mean I should have been there.

And now guys. I am at a complete loss and I have no fucking idea how to reach her.

Worst yet is her mom is going to get the letter i sent to her house and OMG it is a little bit creepy. I would not have wrote what I did had I known someone besides my true love was to read it.

So please. Im really depressed and I do not know what is left to do. I want my friend back you guys.

I ask you. I beg you. If you have any information at all on Kinkou (however insignificant it may seem) will you please PM it to me so I can continue my search?

I need your guys help. Please.
    BigLuigi Houston
    thats pretty romantic. why dont you asked her mom how to get ahold of her tho
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Uhhh. Just message her on FB.
    Originally posted by mmQ Uhhh. Just message her on FB.

She hasn't been on either of her accounts. Unless there is one I don't know avout...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fonaplats She hasn't been on either of her accounts. Unless there is one I don't know avout…

Sighhhhhh

I guess I'll take care of it for you, LIKE ALWAYS.
    Originally posted by mmQ Sighhhhhh

I guess I'll take care of it for you, LIKE ALWAYS.

Really?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'll see what I can do.
    BigLuigi Houston
    Heyy its me Kinkou!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're welcome.
    Stop fucking with me. Kinkou if you are reading this I have been trying to have restraint. Please I dont want to not have restraint. I probably will cross a line if i dont have it. Just please please please let me know you are okay.
    BigLuigi Houston
    omg settle down, im not kinkou.

dont do anything RASH!
    Originally posted by BigLuigi omg settle down, im not kinkou.

dont do anything RASH!

No shit you are not Kinkou! You couldnt even answer an obvious question that Kinkou would know how to answer.
    You are going to hell sir/mam/both???
    Guys this is serious. She is missing. I know some of you nerds know how to use these computers to track people down. Why am I the only one concerned? This should be priority #1
    BigLuigi Houston
    omg just dont freak out
    Originally posted by BigLuigi omg just dont freak out

Who's freaking out??
    I'm not freaking out.

Im just energetically concerned and obsessed
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    This thread is pretty homosexual gay
    BigLuigi Houston
    how is it gay when he wants to romantically find her and make love
    Kinkou means a lot to me you guys. She guided methrough some really dark fucking days and I just want her back
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by BigLuigi how is it gay when he wants to romantically find her and make love

The fact that he's shit at doing exactly that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Kinkou means a lot to me you guys. She guided methrough some really dark fucking days and I just want her back

I said I'll take care of it. It might not happen over night.

Calm down.

Jump to Top