User Controls

COME HERE RIGHT NOW

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    you know where I am, still WAITING for YOU
    HTS highlight reel
    Thanks for waiting.
    zanick made this thread because he's obsessed with me and wants to talk to me face-to-face virtually
    NOT YOU
    NEITHER OF YOU
    HTS highlight reel
    Zanick... it's me. Karen.

You're in a coma. The doctors and I are very worried. The kids lives are falling apart without you. You have to wake up. Please. Wake up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But I don't know how
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    im buck.

and im here to fuck.
    not you either
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Zanick But I don't know how

Neither do we. It's up to you to find a path out.
    Originally posted by benny vader im buck.

and im here to fuck.

knuck if you buck
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by thatermeneter knuck if you buck

your pushing your luck.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I'm in the thread. what now? do i constantly refresh?

Post 700!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Obligatory :

Village Idiot Yung Blood
    But sodomy, that alleged crime which will draw the fire of heaven upon cities addicted to it, is sodomy
    not a monstrous deviation whose punishment could not be severe enough? Ah, sorrowful it is to
    have to reproach our ancestors for the judiciary murders in which, upon this head, they dared indulge
    themselves. We wonder that savagery could ever reach the point where you condemn to death an
    unhappy person all of whose crime amounts to not sharing your tastes. One shudders to think that
    scarce forty years ago the legislators' absurd thinking had not evolved beyond this point. Console
    yourselves, citizens; such absurdities are to cease: the intelligence of your lawmakers will answer for
    it. Thoroughly enlightened upon this weakness occurring in a few men, people deeply sense today
    that such error cannot be criminal, and that Nature, who places such slight importance upon the
    essence that flows in our loins, can scarcely be vexed by our choice when we are pleased to vent it
    into this or that avenue.
    What single crime can exist here? For no one will wish to maintain that all the parts of the body do
    not resemble each other, that there are some which are pure, and others defiled; but, as it is
    unthinkable such nonsense be advanced seriously, the only possible crime would consist in the
    waste of semen. Well, is it likely that this semen is so precious to Nature that its loss is necessarily
    criminal? Were that so, would she every day institute those losses? and is it not to authorize them to
    permit them in dreams, to permit them in the act of taking one's pleasure with a pregnant woman? Is
    it possible to imagine Nature having allowed us the possibility of committing a crime that would
    outrage her? Is it possible that she consent to the destruction by man of her own pleasures, and to
    his thereby becoming stronger than she? It is unheard of—into what an abyss of folly one is hurled
    when, in reasoning, one abandons the aid of reason's torch! Let us abide in our unshakable
    assurance that it is as easy to enjoy a woman in one manner as in another, that it makes absolutely
    no difference whether one enjoys a girl or a boy, and as soon as it is clearly understood that no
    inclinations or tastes can exist in us save the ones we have from Nature, that she is too wise and too
    consistent to have given us any which could ever offend her.
    The penchant for sodomy is the result of physical formation, to which we contribute nothing and
    which we cannot alter. At the most tender age, some children reveal that penchant, and it is never
    corrected in them. Sometimes it is the fruit of satiety; but even in this case, is it less Nature's doing?
    Regardless of how it is viewed, it is her work, and, in every instance, what she inspires must be
    respected by men. If, were one to take an exact inventory, it should come out that this taste is
    infinitely more affecting than the other, that the pleasures resulting from it are far more lively, and that
    for this reason its exponents are a thousand times more numerous than its enemies, would it not
    then be possible to conclude that, far from affronting Nature, this vice serves her intentions, and that
    she is less delighted by our procreation than we so foolishly believe? Why, as we travel about the
    world, how many peoples do we not see holding women in contempt! Many are the men who strictly
    avoid employing them for anything but the having of the child necessary to replace them. The
    communal aspect of life in republics always renders this vice more frequent in that form of society; but
    it is not dangerous. Would the Greek legislators have introduced it into their republics had they
    thought it so? Quite the contrary; they deemed it necessary to a warlike race. Plutarch speaks with
    enthusiasm of the battalion of lovers: for many a year they alone defended Greece's freedom. The
    vice reigned amongst comrades-in-arms, and cemented their unity. The greatest of men lean toward
    sodomy. At the time it was discovered, the whole of America was found inhabited by people of this
    taste. In Louisiana, amongst the Illinois, Indians in feminine garb prostituted themselves as
    courtesans. The blacks of Benguéla publicly keep men; nearly all the seraglios of Algiers are today
    exclusively filled with young boys. Not content to tolerate love for young boys, the Thebans made it
    mandatory; the philosopher of Chaeronea prescribed sodomy as the surest way to a youth's
    affection.
    We know to what extent it prevailed in Rome, where they had public places in which young boys,
    costumed as girls, and girls as boys, prostituted themselves. In their letters, Martial, Catullus, Tibullus,
    Horace, and Virgil wrote to men as though to their mistresses; and we read in Plutarch19 that women
    must in no way figure in men's love. The Amasians of Crete used to abduct boys, and their initiation
    was distinguished by the most singular ceremonies. When they were taken with love for one, they
    notified the parents upon what day the ravisher wished to carry him off; the youth put up some
    resistance if his lover failed to please him; in the contrary case, they went off together, and the
    seducer restored him to his family as soon as he had made use of him; for in this passion as in that
    for women, one always has too much when one has had enough. Strabo informs us that on this very
    island, seraglios were peopled with boys only; they were prostituted openly.
    Is one more authority required to prove how useful this vice is in a republic? Let us lend an ear to
    Jerome the Peripatetic: "The love of youths," says he, "spread throughout all of Greece, for it instilled
    in us strength and courage, and thus stood us in good stead when we drove the tyrants out;conspiracies were formed amongst lovers, and they were readier to endure torture than denounce
    their accomplices; such patriots sacrificed everything to the State's prosperity; it was beheld as a
    certain thing, that these attachments steadied the republic, women were declaimed against, and to
    entertain connections with such creatures was a frailty reserved to despots." Pederasty has always
    been the vice of warrior races. From Caesar we learn that the Gauls were to an extraordinary degree
    given to it. The wars fought to sustain the republic brought about the separation of the two sexes,
    and hence the propagation of the vice, and when its consequences, so useful to the State, were
    recognized, religion speedily blessed it. That the Romans sanctified the amours of Jupiter and
    Ganymede is well known. Sextus Empiricus assures us that this caprice was compulsory amongst the
    Persians. At last, the women, jealous and contemned, offered to render their husbands the same
    service they received from young boys; some few men made the experiment, and returned to their
    former habits, finding the illusion impossible. The Turks, greatly inclined toward this depravity
    Mohammed consecrated in the Koran, were nevertheless convinced that a very young virgin could
    well enough be substituted for a youth, and rarely did they grow to womanhood without having
    passed through the experience. Sextus Quintus and Sanchez allowed this debauch; the latter even
    undertook to show it was of use to procreation, and that a child created after this preliminary exercise
    was infinitely better constituted thanks to it. Finally, women found restitution by turning to each other.
    This latter fantasy doubtless has no more disadvantages than the other, since nothing comes of the
    refusal to reproduce, and since the means of those who have a bent for reproduction are powerful
    enough for reproduction's adversaries never to be able to harm population. Amongst the Greeks, this
    female perversion was also supported by policy: the result of it was that, finding each other sufficient,
    women sought less communication with men and their detrimental influence in the republic's affairs
    was thus held to a minimum. Lucian informs us of what progress this license promoted, and it is not
    without interest we see it exemplified in Sappho.
    In fine, these are perfectly inoffensive manias; were women to carry them even further, were they to
    go to the point of caressing monsters and animals, as the example of every race teaches us, no ill
    could possibly result therefrom, because corruption of manners often of prime utility to a government,
    cannot in any sense harm it, and we must demand enough wisdom and enough prudence of our
    legislators to be entirely sure that no law will emanate from them that would repress perversions
    which, being determined by constitution and being inseparable from physical structure, cannot render
    the person in whom they are present any more guilty than the person Nature created deformed.
    ^ Knew it was de Sade as soon as I read "sodomy".
    Village Idiot Yung Blood
    i've returned for you darling, i knew you'd be here.
    Village Idiot Yung Blood
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s
Jump to Top