User Controls

>philosophy major

>getting a college degree for having a modicum of self-awareness
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Is that your major, sploo? I always figured you'd go for psychology. Do you plan to find a job after you're done, or will you take the GRE?
    im a fuck ya mudda major b oiii
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Sploo, psychology is probably one of the worst majors you could have chosen.
    i chose liberal arts because its easy and bullshit

going to college to learn something means you're a fucking retard. im a full autodidact for things that interest me. im just getting a degree because it looks good on job applications
    So what exactly are you planning on doing for a living? Just generic office jobs? If you're a genius you should clearly see what the problem with this is and be willing to put in some more effort for 4 years so you can benefit from it for the rest of your life. This is exactly the kind of choice that people with low IQs make.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Malice So what exactly are you planning on doing for a living? Just generic office jobs? If you're a genius you should clearly see what the problem with this is and be willing to put in some more effort for 4 years so you can benefit from it for the rest of your life. This is exactly the kind of choice that people with low IQs make.

He's going to barback, make older mens italian food, and peeling lemons just like me when he grows up.

Mark my words.
    Originally posted by Malice So what exactly are you planning on doing for a living? Just generic office jobs? If you're a genius you should clearly see what the problem with this is and be willing to put in some more effort for 4 years so you can benefit from it for the rest of your life. This is exactly the kind of choice that people with low IQs make.

Thats very rich of you considering your chosen life path and claims of being a genius.
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus i chose liberal arts because its easy and bullshit

going to college to learn something means you're a fucking retard. im a full autodidact for things that interest me. im just getting a degree because it looks good on job applications

It doesn't look that great on an application if you're going to be making someones cappuccino for a living compared to someone who actually has job experience.

Not trying to be a dick even sploo but it does look kinda bad that you've never had a job and you're like 22 years old lil bromo

im going to be doing internships
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats very rich of you considering your chosen life path and claims of being a genius.

What path? Majoring in computer science, trying to transfer to the best university I can, then aiming for a job in the financial industry in San Francisco, one of the highest paid regions in the world.
    Originally posted by Malice What path? Majoring in computer science, trying to transfer to the best university I can, then aiming for a job in the financial industry in San Francisco, one of the highest paid regions in the world.

but ur gonna die a virgin
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus but ur gonna die a virgin

And die not ever getting that job. Malice has never done anything for himself except be a welfare nigger and take selfies of himself in the ermergency room trolling for benzos
    malice has to take an ativan to get out of bed and a xanax bar to take a shower
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus malice has to take an ativan to get out of bed and a xanax bar to take a shower

And a valium so he can make his way to the grocery store so he can eat.
    I'm handling college just fine so far without any medication of all. I don't even use caffeine.

I must be a transcendent being. The legendary Super Autist.
    Originally posted by Malice I'm handling college just fine so far without any medication of all. I don't even use caffeine.

I must be a transcendent being. The legendary Super Autist.

Youre also a super liar thats not good at it
    Rivotril Houston
    If you are going to have a major, it should be a STEM one.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus i chose liberal arts

fucking LOL at you talking shit on philosophy majors.
    Originally posted by Lanny fucking LOL at you talking shit on philosophy majors.

you base your identity over a worthless degree that lets you convince yourself you're intelligent or know anything

i fully embrace that college is a waste of time and am playing the system to get best grades with least amount of effort

cucked
Jump to Top