User Controls

I'm very fucking depressed and alone.

I don't want to hate women. :(

I just wished they liked me... it's not fair that I was born into a world where they like every guy except for me...
    I don't know what to tell ya man. I prefer to just let them come to me, but that means being alone most of the time.

Try to befriend women, rather than going straight to dating. Go to those school social functions if you have them, or invite them out for coffee or a meal or whatever else normies do that's not a date, that way at least you're not totally alone. Don't try to force anything, but eventually you'll click with someone
    Originally posted by Juicebox I don't know what to tell ya man. I prefer to just let them come to me, but that means being alone most of the time.

Try to befriend women, rather than going straight to dating. Go to those school social functions if you have them, or invite them out for coffee or a meal or whatever else normies do that's not a date, that way at least you're not totally alone. Don't try to force anything, but eventually you'll click with someone

Eh, there's nothing really to say. A quarter of a decade has gone by for me, and still no interest from women. I've tried all that. It sucks, but my plan to emotionally destroy them after getting buff is the only option.

Lmao, can you imagine if after I got buff and done this whole tinder thing, girls STILL didn't like me?! Lmaoooo... I bet that's what happens. I'll get buff, take all these exciting photos of me traveling, and then... no matches. Still no attention from girls. Hahaha.
    Have you tried a different area or something like that? Maybe someone started a rumor or something
    Originally posted by Juicebox Have you tried a different area or something like that? Maybe someone started a rumor or something

Nah, severely doubt it's that -- always gone to different areas for schools, jobs, etc. Girls are very shallow; it's just because I'm ugly.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Bitches ain't shit though.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Try finding a fulfilling way of life that doesn't involve a woman liking you? Even if you were wildly successful in attracting female attention it wouldn't make your life good, you know that right? You might find you have more fulfilling relationships when you're not hanging responsibility for your personal happiness on another person.
    Originally posted by Lanny Try finding a fulfilling way of life that doesn't involve a woman liking you? Even if you were wildly successful in attracting female attention it wouldn't make your life good, you know that right? You might find you have more fulfilling relationships when you're not hanging responsibility for your personal happiness on another person.

This is so easy for other people to say. "There's more to life than women, brah!" Meanwhile, you get hit on and asked out by fucking bank tellers.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, the reason I posted that, as mentioned, was that it was unusual.

I'm not saying meaningful relationships with women aren't fulfilling. They are, definitely. But high levels of athletic performance are fulfilling too, or writing a great work, but I'm almost certainly never going to do those things and made my peace with that. Do you really thing no man has ever managed to be happy without a romantic partner? What portion of men who are in a relationship do you think really are satisfied with their lives?

Look, you're going to be miserable no matter what you do in your life. You only compound your problems by thinking it's the lack of something that's responsible for that fact. There's solace in resignation, just accept that you'll never be happy with or with without a woman in your life.

Now isn't that a liberating thought?
    hate life... this is a joke
    Originally posted by Lanny Lol, the reason I posted that, as mentioned, was that it was unusual.

I'm not saying meaningful relationships with women aren't fulfilling. They are, definitely. But high levels of athletic performance are fulfilling too, or writing a great work, but I'm almost certainly never going to do those things and made my peace with that. Do you really thing no man has ever managed to be happy without a romantic partner? What portion of men who are in a relationship do you think really are satisfied with their lives?

Look, you're going to be miserable no matter what you do in your life. You only compound your problems by thinking it's the lack of something that's responsible for that fact. There's solace in resignation, just accept that you'll never be happy with or with without a woman in your life.

Now isn't that a liberating thought?

No, you're right, I'm not going to be happy with a woman. It's too late for that.

I WILL be happy emotionally destroying them, however. Legal revenge is my only option right now.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you do you my dude
    i'm literally crying. i'm pathetic.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    why did you make this thread?
    Originally posted by Lanny why did you make this thread?

because NIS is the equivalent of a gf

someone to talk to... share what i'm feeling at the time
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    great, check girlfriend off the list then. What else is missing for you to be happy?
    Originally posted by Lanny great, check girlfriend off the list then. What else is missing for you to be happy?

i rlly wanna live by myself, i hate livin with my mom and brother

doesnt it cost heaps tho, i dont hav a full time job and my savings will run out eventually considering im studying
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Enter i rlly wanna live by myself, i hate livin with my mom and brother

doesnt it cost heaps tho, i dont hav a full time job and my savings will run out eventually considering im studying

Yeah, I can feel ya there. Living with family as an adult can definitely suck.

Cost of living varies widely but generally students can afford to live on their own on a part time income if they live with roommates. Roommates are suck in a lot of ways IMO, but it's still definitely living on your own. You should try it, I think you could swing it if you look around a bit. If nothing else it will give you some perspective on what living arrangements are like.

BTW what are you studying?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    enter would be the roommate that sucked

Lanny Bird of Courage
    I feel like he'd be the socially awkward overly-tense guy you kinda like but never took the time to get to know
Jump to Top