User Controls

The Truth Behind the Disappearance of KINKOU

For many a year I have been what some may call a "hardcore Kinkou hunter". I have followed up in many a lead. From the jungles of Africa to the deserts of Australia and the sex-trafficaning capitol of the world (Sweden). Some a day my lead spears to bare fruitfullness with what always ends with me sitting alone in a bar drunken to robbery and herpes. Having exhausted all my natural resources I beg you community Kinkou was so fond of to please help me spearhead new search. I have reached out to all known facebooks, sent many a e-mails, checked tinychat until bannishment and mailed her letters irl.

I have an uneasy feeling about those guys in tinychat. They banned me just because i asked about Kinkou's whereabouts. What do they have to hide??

One lead I still must check is the alien abduction theory. We all know aliens exist. We all know exactly what aliens do. Aliens are thousands of years more advanced than us and have developed the ability to transfer across the universe. With this great ability they are focused solely on 1 thing. Finding the best pussy. Why else do they always abduct us and play with our junk? They clearly are perverted in nature. So I ask, have the aliens found a great pussy in Kinkou? Will they bring it back gooey and beat? Will they bring it back at all?

Please friends. I need your help. If you have any information that may lead to the where abouts of Kinkou please share them here and let us investigate. She may be dead. She may be alive. Either way I still want to find her (for verification purposes).
    They ban anyone they don't recognize immediately, and even if you survive that they ban anyone for any arbitrary reason
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've heard of the animal, but never seen it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Was the pussy yankin' tho? That is the question.
    who cares about that degenerate fucking whorebag. she literally fucked ZOK (a nigger).
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enter who cares about that degenerate fucking whorebag. she literally fucked ZOK (a nigger).

Only half nigra.
Jump to Top