User Controls

Whats some quality semi auto's?

Madman African Astronaut
    I've got hand guns and shotguns and hunting rifles but I never saw the point of buying a rifle that I couldn't hunt with. I need to know what the quality shit is because I swear to god I will give a weapon to middle schoolers if it jams in the first 100 rounds I put through it. What is the quality shit that isn't going to jam on me? I feel like the AR 15 has to be overrated and I like the AK style better so tell me what you got and tell me what to buy next month when I have money. The pressure is on the ban these guns so now I want to buy one just to show off to the gang bangers downtown.
    What is the budget and primary purpose? Hunting? Target practice? Long range shooting?

AR is legal to hunt with in some states, but doesn't have a great kill rate. If you want to hunt you really should just get a bolt gun. You can't really get a semi auto that's good for EVERYTHING without it being heavy and expensive.

Also, lots of high quality guns will have break-in periods in which they are likely to jam more for the first five hundred rounds.

You don't happen to make your own bullets do you?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    My dad said 30-30 is a good caliber for hunting, something about it being light weight and the fact that in the bush it's not like you'd ever see something over it's effective range.

edit: Read up a bit, apparently don't make them in semi auto due to the rimed case, i should have stfu cuz I'm ignorant about this stuff.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I make buckshot but not any rifle rounds or slugs, I have a 30 30 that I hunt with but I'm looking for something flashy that has no purpose for hunting, I'm looking to spend 600-700 USD and just want something that is scary looking and that people would want to ban
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Don't know how cheap you'll find one but an arsenal slr104 would be something to look for, it's black and evil looking and it's the gun of the russians
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I used to have a yugo ak47 and it got the job done
    Originally posted by Madman I make buckshot but not any rifle rounds or slugs, I have a 30 30 that I hunt with but I'm looking for something flashy that has no purpose for hunting, I'm looking to spend 600-700 USD and just want something that is scary looking and that people would want to ban

Get an RAS-47 if you want ak-style

most AR15s are the same if you want that style (other than the s&w, don't get that one)

Stay away from the cheap FALs and AR10s

AR15 will be more accurate and cheaper than AK, but will need cleaned more often and has lower damage but higher penetration. Good ammo will be more expensive

AK will be more expensive for a good one, but ammo will be cheaper, cleaning will be easier, and damage will be higher

Finny, where art thou?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Juicebox Finny, where art thou?

lanny had him banned becos she was butt hurt.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    IDK if you have to have an assault rifle looking thing. But since you mentioned semi-auto a Beretta Storm is a pretty fucking decent carbine. It will run you about 700 dollars as far as i am aware and it's not as "scary looking" as an AK maybe, but with an extended mag and the fact it takes 9mm it's a pretty damn decent firearm. Accuracy is good, reliability ok too. I had the pleasure of shooting a Beretta Storm when i was in Edmonton in Canadia on vacay a while back.
Jump to Top