User Controls

My natural drying technique

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sometimes I prefer to air dry after a shower, rather than towel dry. It seems better for the environment. Unfortunately, air drying takes time that sometimes I don't have, and sometimes, in those times, I still have an overwhelming need to deny a towel drying and dry naturally.

So I've developed an air drying technique that is simple and effective. I get out of the shower, crouch sort of halfway in between a full crouch and no crouch, propping my hands on my knees. Similar to if I were expecting to be fucked in the ass. Then, I violently rock my body back and forth and sideways a little bit, creating my own blow-dryer of sorts with the still air of the bathroom.

It takes time, quite a while admittedly, but the harvest is worthwhile.

Please try and give feedback. And thanks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why don't you just walk around naked for a while
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you can reduce air drying time by shaking. observe a dogg for proper technique
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Juicebox Why don't you just walk around naked for a while

I don't always have TIME.

Originally posted by aldra you can reduce air drying time by shaking. observe a dogg for proper technique

True. This is not dissimilar. They usually only shake a couple times though. My process is more aggressive in that you don't stop rocking and shaking until you are completely dry.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    ahahahah
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra you can reduce air drying time by shaking. observe a dogg for proper technique

i can only do this with my hair. becos there arent hairs on my body, i cant generate enough centrifugal forces to spin them off.

so i just jumped up and down. the higher you can jump from, the more water you can drop off your body.

the most ideal height is about 8ft.
    As a jedi I am blessed with a hairy back and ass, so all I need to do is swing my body around and I self dry. I also enjoy the sound of my balls slapping against my legs.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein enjoy the sound of my balls slapping against my legs.

evidence of small balls.

large balls make punching sounds against legs.

and even leave bruises.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    They make bulbs/lighting systems specifically for this. I'd look into it.
Jump to Top