User Controls

Enter's persona...

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Enter, I never meant to call you out like this. I was just tired of seeing people like, "there is no way you're really like this!" and offering you genuine advice to further your troll. So for that, I am sorry.

Enter has taken on the persona of Christian Bale in American Psycho. When he posts, it's literally the posts of that fictional character. He is trolling all of you.
    Lmao, I appreciate the comparison, but I'm not actually trolling. What specifically am I trolling about? Feel free to ask any questions and you won't catch me in a lie. I don't understand how "guy who hates women" is such an unbelievable persona on the internet.
    You identify with Christian Bale's character in American Psycho. Yes?
    Originally posted by Grimace You identify with Christian Bale's character in American Psycho. Yes?

For a few things, yes.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you just take it to too much of an extreme. there's no way you're for real.

Originally posted by NARCassist you just take it to too much of an extreme. there's no way you're for real.

They took it to extremes first though. I'm just retaliating. I admit the constant threads about them was annoying, that's why I've been keeping it all to the one thread, "I've been taken advantage of again."
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i now remember back on zoklet a someone had a some feelings, most likely something homoerotic in nature for christian bale.

i forgot who.
    Originally posted by benny vader i now remember back on zoklet a someone had a some feelings, most likely something homoerotic in nature for christian bale.

i forgot who.

That Tokerface faggot.
    Originally posted by Enter That Tokerface faggot.

tell me what happened
    Originally posted by Grimace tell me what happened

I showed up to fight him and he never turned up, and then had the fucking audacity to post on zoklet that I wasn't the one who showed up, even though I had photographic and video evidence I was there. He was such a little fucking bitch, the fucking WORST user in all of totse/zoklet/whatever.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's probably good he didn't show up because you would've got your ass stomped.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Enter That Tokerface faggot.

the name rings a little bell.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    So I'm guessing Tokerface was in Aus as well. I can't imagine a lot of users being from there. Totse/Zoklet specifically I was surprised that it seems like the majority of users were from Ohio. Like a large majority even. Ohio native here. Can confirm Ohio does go hard.

Anyways, I think his posts/threads are entertaining and comical even if that's not what he's trying for. Maybe my sense of humor is fucked up but it just seems hilarious that a guy gets that upset/overthinks shit to that extreme degree. His hate threads do by fly.
    Originally posted by RestStop So I'm guessing Tokerface was in Aus as well. I can't imagine a lot of users being from there. Totse/Zoklet specifically I was surprised that it seems like the majority of users were from Ohio. Like a large majority even. Ohio native here. Can confirm Ohio does go hard.

Anyways, I think his posts/threads are entertaining and comical even if that's not what he's trying for. Maybe my sense of humor is fucked up but it just seems hilarious that a guy gets that upset/overthinks shit to that extreme degree. His hate threads do by fly.

My company's HQ is in Ohio. If they ever have me come up there we should meet up
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Juicebox My company's HQ is in Ohio. If they ever have me come up there we should meet up

For sure. Do you do ice? I must warn you that I'm a huge ice head. Well not lately. But still.
    Originally posted by RestStop For sure. Do you do ice? I must warn you that I'm a huge ice head. Well not lately. But still.

I quit a couple years back but I make exceptions for extraordinary occasions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grimace Enter, I never meant to call you out like this. I was just tired of seeing people like, "there is no way you're really like this!" and offering you genuine advice to further your troll. So for that, I am sorry.

Enter has taken on the persona of Christian Bale in American Psycho. When he posts, it's literally the posts of that fictional character. He is trolling all of you.

I felt that way too.. but he seems to be nailing truths at the same time. I wonder if he thinks they're just exagerations and is laughing when he posts shit. but then again, he's pulled up a little help for me. lego pieces that fit his dooplo just nicely.
    Originally posted by Enter Lmao, I appreciate the comparison, but I'm not actually trolling. What specifically am I trolling about? Feel free to ask any questions and you won't catch me in a lie. I don't understand how "guy who hates women" is such an unbelievable persona on the internet.

this is why I think it. You pretend to be attacking -Spectral with catching him in his own kind of.. Mm I wouldn't call them lies.. uhh trying to dodge truths? and then you seem to act as if you're trolling for my beliefs to come back at me as to suggest I'm delusional. or you just want to be in the popular group on here and not be fucked with and called "As delusional as Beige".

you're playing devils advocate while hanging out with the cool cats. Yah.. You're a slight, Half way in Truther (Troofer) but want to remain a "Cool Cat Kid"

PICK A SIDE, MAN!
    Originally posted by Grimace You identify with Christian Bale's character in American Psycho. Yes?

I never got the ending of it. I tried. everyone I talk to does the same thing. They say "OMG It's so obvious.. are you that stupid" or rewords it with that connotation of sort.

I DONT GET IT

Was Patrick imagining it and no one died. Or did he actually kill everyone and there is something there I still didn't pick up on? Or did Paul do the killings but Patrick was thinking he did it. Or is everyone pretending to know while stumpped themselves. Is it an open to self interpretation? And why in the fuck did William Shatner ruin a Classic or Future classic film with AP2? he should stick to comedy or overly dramatize stage shit.

PS I love William Shatner and this has nothing to do with Jeffry Hunter/Jeff Hunter goof you guys use to add one of the 7 burrito layer trumps to hiding 9/11

And that's no Joke.
Jump to Top