User Controls

He'd say el sob number one

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Jerry. I think i figured out this song.

Personal friend of Les Claypool(perhaps)?, I know the Telephone pole. It's well known on San Pablo Dm Rd in the 80s. People skid out and hit it between Orinda and El Sobrante

I guess they corrected the curve but I think someone I knew had a brother in that car. (I dont think that person died) mid 80s I believe or around 83-84

The year I started De Anza in September Les left in June of. 1981

I wonder if that telephone pole is still there.. But there was a giant tree next to it as well.
    http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/15350/

Is this loud stuff called "Thrasher Rock"?

I'm trying to figure out what he's singing. Germany must be an angry place.

Where is this Randy Road located I don't get this video and what is a gillis? is that a guitar. I don't get this video. What is it with you thrashing rock people on here. it sounds like if a wall was made out of noise.

Is this that Ozzy guy from that stupid show where their daughter clearly was seen on a totse page with the classic trademark/copyright background you see on here?

What was the daughters name.. Sharon?

And what is it about the story of Maggots found at a highschools graduation kegger party in the late 70s. I don't get this video. it's like watching acid melt your face in the mirror of lies.

Oh, wait, wrong video perhaps.
Jump to Top