User Controls

Believe it or not, I actually find one female comedian funny!

That's right, folks. You always hear people talk about how women aren't funny, especially misogynists.

But I have always unironically been a fan of this female comedian, even back on the Zoklet days. I once made a thread where I was jealous of her TV husband.

If you can guess who this female comedian is, who I actually find funny, you will win...

One (1) "thank".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if this is roseanne I will actually hunt you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra if this is roseanne I will actually hunt you

how the honk did you know it was roseanne? have I talked about her recently or something?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    katherine ryan can be pretty funny

and she fucking hot too, wood defo bang.

Originally posted by NARCassist katherine ryan can be pretty funny

Googled her. Didn't even have to watch her stand up. She's a stupid fucking unfunny whore.
    well she's funnier than you are enter. way hotter too, and more entertaining.

Originally posted by NARCassist well she's funnier than you are enter.

No, she isn't.
    Originally posted by Enter No, she isn't.

err, yeah she is.

an she's fucking hot for an older chick.

Originally posted by NARCassist err, yeah she is.

IF YOU TLD ME THAT SOME BITCH FEMALE COMEDIAN WAS FUNNIER THAN ME IN REAL LIFE AND I HAD ENOUGH ALCOHOL IN ME I WOULD STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH
    Whoever she is she's jedi. jedis are the only people who make decent comedians.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by NARCassist katherine ryan can be pretty funny

hit and miss - I've only seen her on Frankie Boyle's shows, sometimes she's funny, others it just feels like she's just talking about being a whore, whether she actually is or not
    Originally posted by Enter IF YOU TLD ME THAT SOME BITCH FEMALE COMEDIAN WAS FUNNIER THAN ME IN REAL LIFE AND I HAD ENOUGH ALCOHOL IN ME I WOULD TRY TO STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH

fixt

Jump to Top