User Controls

Caloric deficit, always cold, what can I do?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'd rather not wear a coat to bed. Thermogenics come to mind, but I can't use them late in the day and I'd rather not be constantly stimming any more than I already am.

Thoughts?
    Does it only get bad when you’re going the sleep? Or it’s like all the time?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    die ya faggot

Originally posted by Fox Paws Does it only get bad when you’re going the sleep? Or it’s like all the time?

All the time, really. It's more tolerable during the day, but I'd prefer to be comfortable.
    Eat more calories. Probably need more meat-based protein
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Eat more calories. Probably need more meat-based protein

Nah, I'm on a deficit for a specific reason. I'd just like to be warm in the meantime. All the protein around me rn is human.
    More blankets? Warmer blankets? Seal your windows? Layer up? Exercise?
    Light a fire?
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 More blankets? Warmer blankets? Seal your windows? Layer up? Exercise?

I've got a laser thermometer that says my windows are good. Already layering and adding blankets, but a certain number of either just becomes impractical. I'm getting in some light exercise, walking a lot and aerobic stuff mostly, but I could add a bit of lifting and see how I feel.

Originally posted by Fox Paws Light a fire?

I've always wanted to be an arsonist, maybe this is the time to try it on.
    Well, chronic masturbation always keeps me warm.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so much for your totally adequate healthy vegetarian diet, ya faggot.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wear a merino wool base layer when I get cold, but you’re against animal abuse so that’s probably out of the question
    Have you tried a thermal blanket?
    What, like mylar? Does that work well? I bought a mat for my cat which was made of that, and she seems to enjoy it.
    Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s legit
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Zanick I could add a bit of lifting and see how I feel.

lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DYING from veganism
    Alright, everybody, I've purchased some mylar and I'll let you know my findings. If I don't like it, I can always use it to make stuff for my cat.
    Originally posted by Zanick Alright, everybody, I've purchased some mylar and I'll let you know my findings. If I don't like it, I can always use it to make stuff for my cat.

Zanick is dis you:

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Wear a snug undershirt and long johns with a looser long sleeved shirt and pants over them.
Jump to Top