User Controls

San Francisco is getting violent

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    The Town is sliding back to it's violent past.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/suspect-dies-following-shooting-at-san-francisco-barber-shop

SAN FRANCISCO (KTVU) - The San Francisco Medical Examiner has identified a suspect who died following a shooting at a San Francisco barber shop Wednesday evening.

The suspect has been identified as 21 year-old Jehad Eid of Suisun City.

Eid was injured in the shooting and taken to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead Wednesday evening.
    Image Gallery
    2 PHOTOS
    Jehad Eid, 21, of Suisun City died following a shooting at a San Francisco barber shop Wednesday evening.

Six people were shot and wounded at the barber shop near the corner of Mission Street and Geneva Avenue Wednesday around 4:30 p.m. A San Francisco police officer was one of the people injured in the shooting.

Sad situations.
    Fuck you talking about, I witnessed multiple shootings/killings when I used to live there years ago. The people are fucking disgusting trash mostly. Lot of gangs and shit.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Fuck you talking about, I witnessed multiple shootings/killings when I used to live there years ago. The people are fucking disgusting trash mostly. Lot of gangs and shit.

read the first like, Trigger!

I said "It's sliding back to it's old days"
    How old are we talking? This was in 2010-2012, over 5-8 years ago

What I’m saying is this is not a new trend
    Originally posted by Fox Paws How old are we talking? This was in 2010-2012, over 5-8 years ago

What I’m saying is this is not a new trend

That's about right. It seemed to ge getting better around 2013-2014

I mean the Fillmore district alone has rarely any serious crimes today. Go back to the 1970s and it was a totally different story.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I know some of the best meth in the world comes out of there. Dare to take the meth pill fam?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    his name is jihad aid ???
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock That's about right. It seemed to ge getting better around 2013-2014

I mean the Fillmore district alone has rarely any serious crimes today. Go back to the 1970s and it was a totally different story.

Lol
    Symbiote Yung Blood
    Originally posted by benny vader his name is jihad aid ???

That's what Wolf Blitzer said.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock read the first like, Trigger!

I said "It's sliding back to it's old days"

what because a fucking newspaper says so? learn2notbegullible

Originally posted by benny vader his name is jihad aid ???

He's a human being just like the cops. The question is Who put the guns out on the streets!

1980s- Rick Ross knows who. Get an informant for a good cause and it's a good thing, but the corruption is so fucked up, they take informants and turn them on good people the corrupted police and criminal element (who are joined in some brotherly bondage or sisterhood.. etc) and they use them to set people up. if the informant fucks up.. they're sent back to the "Program" to be "Reprogramed" and usually come out with a black eye or broken rib. I have experienced it (Not myself) from a guy I knew since age 12-13
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I have experienced it (Not myself) from a guy I knew since age 12-13

well then you haven't experienced it at all then. you've just spoken to the guy that experienced it is all.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist well then you haven't experienced it at all then. you've just spoken to the guy that experienced it is all.

He's actually talking about one of his nine personalities who formed around age 12-13.
    Originally posted by RestStop He's actually talking about one of his nine personalities who formed around age 12-13.

does this personality have a name? how are we supposed to tell them apart?

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    You know why San Francisco is shit. Because liberals that's why.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RestStop I know some of the best meth in the world comes out of there. Dare to take the meth pill fam?

They dont call it the San Francisco treat for nothing fam
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby They dont call it the San Francisco treat for nothing fam

I thought the "San Francisco Treat" was AIDS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby They dont call it the San Francisco treat for nothing fam

Originally posted by Juicebox I thought the "San Francisco Treat" was AIDS

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Juicebox I thought the "San Francisco Treat" was AIDS

In san fran you throw it all into the mix. Meth, aids, mandingos, korn, whatever man

Mmmmmm good fam..
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock He's a human being just like the cops. The question is Who put the guns out on the streets!

just becos the street is full of guns doesnt mean you have to pick it up.

the streets are full of shits too but i dont see people picking them up and flinging each other with it.
Jump to Top