User Controls

Lol, I fucking hate poor people.

I like this photo.

Get off my lawn.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Get off my lawn.

lol
    Originally posted by Enter I like this photo.

is this hong kong. the old caloon bay of shanty town or is it India or wtf
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock is this hong kong. the old caloon bay of shanty town or is it India or wtf

not sure. maybe china?
    If it's Hong Kong then that town is gone. they tore it down and built some expensive condos and business offices there. China loves Mix Unit buildings. Stores on the bottom, Business in the middle, Condos at the top.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    at least poor people get laid
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby at least poor people get laid

Yeah, laid off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah, laid off.

Hey, it's weird but our Avatars have almost the same color pallets

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by Enter I like this photo.

This is one of the photos that the lefties would always post around to illustrate "inequality", but the "poor" area doesn't even look poor, it just looks poorly laid out.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i fucking hate rich people walking round with that stupid imagined sense of entitlement. at the end of the day you exist and i exist. anything beyond that is just in your fucking head.

Originally posted by NARCassist i fucking hate rich people walking round with that stupid imagined sense of entitlement. at the end of the day you exist and i exist. anything beyond that is just in your fucking head.

Yeah but I got more stuff, a better bed, more drugs, food, warmth, comfort than a homeless street bum.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah but I got more stuff, a better bed, more drugs, food, warmth, comfort than a homeless street bum.

yeah but he could have a better personality and is very likely to not be anywhere near as fucking boring as yo rich folks.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    That still ain't Ultra-rich
    OP is an ignorant lemming

poverty is an artifact of our current societal structure
    being poor is not an actual state of being or mindset
    judeo-capitalist retardo
    If you hate poor people so much, give them your money
    I hate all people.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I hate all people.

pretty much this i know poor people that suck asshole and i know some that are pretty chill, same with rich people but on a whole people equal shit
    I'm surprized by how the mental state of amusement for "Number count" hasn't made a statement about a sniper who hates the poor

Jump to Top