User Controls

how come no matter how many drugs I take, I can never get high enough?

except when i take 3000mg of bundy
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Because the lesions in your brain are not capable of being stimulated
    Because you don't try any real drugs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    In all seriousness though this happens to me with some drugs. Heroin is the best example. I can't ever get where I want to be with that shit. Any dose I've ever done has just not been "high enough" yet when I try to go higher I wake up in my bathroom a couple hours later with a needle sticking out of my arm

That's why I stopped doing it

Yet if I take six ultrams I'm all high and happy and moving around on my bed just because moving around itself feels so damn good. Or seeing how long I can play Forza before nodding out and crashing into a wall.

Guess certain people just respond to different drugs
    Originally posted by Juicebox Because you don't try any real drugs

opiates are the shittiest drugs ive ever tried
    Originally posted by Juicebox In all seriousness though this happens to me with some drugs. Heroin is the best example. I can't ever get where I want to be with that shit. Any dose I've ever done has just not been "high enough" yet when I try to go higher I wake up in my bathroom a couple hours later with a needle sticking out of my arm

Yet if I take six ultrams I'm all high and happy and moving around on my bed just because moving around itself feels so damn good. Or seeing how long I can play Forza before nodding out and crashing into a wall.

faggot pussy

take 3 grams of bundy every day
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by Daily Because the lesions in your brain are not capable of being stimulated

This. You have a serious case of brain retardation. A minimal amount of working neurons are necessary for drugs to have any effect.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Juicebox In all seriousness though this happens to me with some drugs. Heroin is the best example. I can't ever get where I want to be with that shit. Any dose I've ever done has just not been "high enough" yet when I try to go higher I wake up in my bathroom a couple hours later with a needle sticking out of my arm

you're doing it wrong

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus opiates are the shittiest drugs ive ever tried

you're doing it wrong

Originally posted by lempoid loompus faggot pussy

you're doing it wrong

Originally posted by lempoid loompus faggot pussy

Dextromethorphan is another one. Used to LOVE that shit when I was a teenager, it was so much fun

Now, no matter how much I take, all I get is peripheral nervous system stimulation and fish bowl vision
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by NARCassist you're doing it wrong

That. Who the fuck can't get high shooting heroin but nods out on fucking tramadol? In a way I envy you.
    Originally posted by NARCassist you're doing it wrong

how so
    Originally posted by Dionysus That. Who the fuck can't get high shooting heroin but nods out on fucking tramadol? In a way I envy you.

Not that I don't get high, just seems like I can't get high enough without minor OD. And the euphoria wears off in like 15 minutes.

The tramadol thing is great, but it sucks when I get seriously injured. Opioid pain pills don't work very well for me and they won't give me anymore probably because they assume I'm trying to get high

Oxy used to work reasonably well, but not anymore. When I got home from the hospital after my most recent injury I chewed up ten 5mg percs with no tolerance and got nothing but tired and irritable
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by Juicebox Not that I don't get high, just seems like I can't get high enough without minor OD. And the euphoria wears off in like 15 minutes.

The tramadol thing is great, but it sucks when I get seriously injured. Opioid pain pills don't work very well for me and they won't give me anymore probably because they assume I'm trying to get high

Oxy used to work reasonably well, but not anymore. When I got home from the hospital after my most recent injury I chewed up ten 5mg percs with no tolerance and got nothing but tired and irritable

Downregulation maybe?
    You're doing the wrong shit.
    Check it

Originally posted by Juicebox Dextromethorphan is another one. Used to LOVE that shit when I was a teenager, it was so much fun

Now, no matter how much I take, all I get is peripheral nervous system stimulation and fish bowl vision

"no matter how much I take" you clearly arent taking enough
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Meth. That is all.
    born 2 do bundy
Jump to Top