User Controls

I asked out the girl who I thought liked me and she told me she had a boyfriend.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bitches deserve to suffer for leading a man on like that. Your only option now is to rape, kill and eat her, not necessarily in that order.
    Every time you post Rockos modern life starts playing in my head.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Bitches deserve to suffer for leading a man on like that. Your only option now is to rape, kill and eat her, not necessarily in that order.

Who the fuck stays up 'til fucking 1 am talking to a guy they just met as a "friend", asking about his life, sharing deep info about herself, etc. I can't believe it. So fucked. And this is the ONE TIME I WAS SURE A GIRL ACTUALLY LIKED ME, AND I WAS WRONG LMAO. Just goes to show that no woman has never actually liked me, since they've never given signals that strong before.
    You fell for the being attracted to someone in a relationship meme.
    Originally posted by Enter Who the fuck stays up 'til fucking 1 am talking to a guy they just met as a "friend", asking about his life, sharing deep info about herself, etc. I can't believe it. So fucked. And this is the ONE TIME I WAS SURE A GIRL ACTUALLY LIKED ME, AND I WAS WRONG LMAO. Just goes to show that no woman has never actually liked me, since they've never given signals that strong before.

Whores love the attention and feeling of power. They love to know they have complete control over a man's heart and can crush his hopes and dreams with a word. Which is why you have to be Chad and not give a fuck. Pump and dump, break their hearts and sometimes their bones as well.
    To be fair, she never overtly flirted with you, and when you said sexual shit to her she got all weird right. So I wouldn’t call that leading you on lol.

What did I tell you man, focus on your mission motherfucker. No need to get distracted by bitches and shit
    The FZ is rough dude I do sympathize with you
    Originally posted by Fox Paws To be fair, she never overtly flirted with you, and when you said sexual shit to her she got all weird right. So I wouldn’t call that leading you on lol.

What did I tell you man, focus on your mission motherfucker. No need to get distracted by bitches and shit

Nah, the girl I said the sexual thing to was a different girl.

I GOT MANY LADIES IN MY LIFE.

And yeah, I was pretty depressed today, but I've done a full week of gym which is pretty motivating. I just hope a whole month will work out for me.

I know the answer's probably "no", but the fact that so many girls talk to me, even if it's just as a friend, is a good sign, right? Like I'm not COMPLETELY hopeless? And then when I get muscles in 11 more weeks, girls will start seeing the more sexual side of me.
    Number of girls in my life right now... 4. I have 4 girls. And none of them like me in that way. Like, that's still pretty good? I read shit on reddit and r9k about guys who go through entire semesters of college without even making any FRIENDS, let alone girl friends. But I guess I shouldn't compare myself to other people, especially since right now chad is fucking every single girl he meets.
    Originally posted by Enter Number of girls in my life right now… 4. I have 4 girls. And none of them like me in that way. Like, that's still pretty good? I read shit on reddit and r9k about guys who go through entire semesters of college without even making any FRIENDS, let alone girl friends. But I guess I shouldn't compare myself to other people, especially since right now chad is fucking every single girl he meets.

What a pathetic fucking post, it's like self-parody now.

Anyway, yeah, stickin' to the plan. Rest day tomorrow, and then week 2 on Sunday.
    How old are you??
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel How old are you??

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter Who the fuck stays up 'til fucking 1 am talking to a guy they just met as a "friend", asking about his life, sharing deep info about herself, etc. I can't believe it. So fucked. And this is the ONE TIME I WAS SURE A GIRL ACTUALLY LIKED ME, AND I WAS WRONG LMAO. Just goes to show that no woman has never actually liked me, since they've never given signals that strong before.

that's just girlese for 'you gonna have to work a bit harder if you want control of this ass pal'. so just turn it up a notch or two.

she just telling you you're gonna have to compete is all. no relationship is set in stone mate.

Originally posted by Enter I know the answer's probably "no", but the fact that so many girls talk to me, even if it's just as a friend, is a good sign, right? Like I'm not COMPLETELY hopeless?

You guessed it, the answer is no. You don’t want girls to talk to you. You want them to fuck you.

I mean most people would stop there, but I guess you want to emotionally destroy them afterward.

But to start with, you want them to want to fuck you. Getting FZ’d by every woman you meet means you’re doing it wrong.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Enter will steal her from her boyfriend, make her fall in love with him, and then once he got what he wanted out if her he's gonna dump her on the side of the road like last year's christmas tree.

Originally posted by Obbe Enter will steal her from her boyfriend, make her fall in love with him, and then once he got what he wanted out if her he's gonna dump her on the side of the road like last year's christmas tree.

Yeah that’s kinda what most men do to women.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You guessed it, the answer is no. You don’t want girls to talk to you. You want them to fuck you.

I mean most people would stop there, but I guess you want to emotionally destroy them afterward.

But to start with, you want them to want to fuck you. Getting FZ’d by every woman you meet means you’re doing it wrong.

Truuue, truuue... yes, yes, you're completely right. Hmmm.

I think the "friend zoning" may stop once I'm buff though. Like, they'll sexualize me immediately upon seeing me because of my clearly visible masculinity, you know? Like when you look at a fat chick, you don't sexualize her. But when you look at a chick with curves and a phat ass, you're immediately thinking about sex even if you hate women like I do. You know? That makes sense. At least to me.
    Originally posted by Enter Truuue, truuue… yes, yes, you're completely right. Hmmm.

I think the "friend zoning" may stop once I'm buff though. Like, they'll sexualize me immediately upon seeing me because of my clearly visible masculinity, you know? Like when you look at a fat chick, you don't sexualize her. But when you look at a chick with curves and a phat ass, you're immediately thinking about sex even if you hate women like I do. You know? That makes sense. At least to me.

wrong

Jump to Top