User Controls

'There is only one human race/subspecies' (((they))) tell us

I don't buy it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well let’s settle this argument once and for all.

In the scientific community, what is the taxonomic criteria to classify two organisms as different subspecies?
    Like dogs look really different from each other but they’re all called Canis familiaris
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht

I don't buy it.

The white girl looks 16 you perve. The Black girl looks at least 19 or so.. and is a beautiful lady.

the white kid will grow up to be hot I'm sure. I hope she learns to apply makeup. that's how you can tell she's just a kid. there are boobs but she isn't fully developed yet.

and even if the black girl isn't even 18 yet, she too will be a beautiful looking 20 something to a MILF age of prime 30
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When you are able to create DNA, you can make any kind of living organism come out any way you want. You can make half elephant half giraffe people. Or you can make people who are six inches tall. Or you can make people who are part fish, part bird, and part insect. The sky is the limit. Relatively speaking, the difference between black and white people are practically insignificant.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock The white girl looks 16 you perve. The Black girl looks at least 19 or so.. and is a beautiful lady.

the white kid will grow up to be hot I'm sure. I hope she learns to apply makeup. that's how you can tell she's just a kid. there are boobs but she isn't fully developed yet.

and even if the black girl isn't even 18 yet, she too will be a beautiful looking 20 something to a MILF age of prime 30

I was actually thinking the opposite, the white girl looks older and the black looks like a teenager to me.

But the fact you said she will be hot when she gets older, when in your mind she is currently a 16 year old girl, that kinda makes you the perv tbh
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht I don't buy it.

I was fucked up on Zyklon B. Please disregard my post.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Like dogs look really different from each other but they’re all called Canis familiaris

it's also accepted that different breeds have certain temperaments along with there widely differing morphology, how is this going against what he's saying?
    Originally posted by Nil it's also accepted that different breeds have certain temperaments along with there widely differing morphology, how is this going against what he's saying?

Because “species” or “subspecies” are made-up words by scientists in a system of taxonomic categorization. So if you are going to say that whites are a different subspecies than blacks, the claim would need to be justified based on that taxonomic framework
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Nil it's also accepted that different breeds have certain temperaments along with there widely differing morphology, how is this going against what he's saying?

That they aren't subspecies. Also it's not really "accepted", people also say that it's entirely socialization for dogs too. Just like they do for humans. See: any group dedicated to pibbles and rotties.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Well let’s settle this argument once and for all.

In the scientific community, what is the taxonomic criteria to classify two organisms as different subspecies?

There is no universally agreed upon criteria. It's mostly done by qualitative judgement of phenotypes.

Originally posted by Fox Paws Because “species” or “subspecies” are made-up words by scientists in a system of taxonomic categorization. So if you are going to say that whites are a different subspecies than blacks, the claim would need to be justified based on that taxonomic framework

One of the first methods for sorting subspecies was the '90% rule', which basically stated that if you can randomize two or more populations and then sort them back into the original groups with at least 90% accuracy, they were considered different subspecies. You can easily do this with whites and niggers. I think we avoid going there for humans more for political reasons than scientific ones.
    You may be right
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I was actually thinking the opposite, the white girl looks older and the black looks like a teenager to me.

But the fact you said she will be hot when she gets older, when in your mind she is currently a 16 year old girl, that kinda makes you the perv tbh

I figured someone would say this but gave little fucks.

They're close enough to this age that it doesn't matter. People have eyes. they can see who is "Going to be a heartbreaker" when they're older.

But like I said, they're slightly undeveloped. their bodies can have kids, but there just not fully adulthood.

I know most of you like the younger especially in Europe, but try this out for a moment.. even though there are fewer women in their 30s that are thin because of a healthy young metabolism that younger women have.. find the ones that go to the gym, full figured with a small waste but broader shoulders and boobs settling just nicely. perhaps not perky but just a nice rack and lovely ass and still sporting a beautiful youthful face and smile.

just sit on some steps during lunchtime mon-friday and do old catcalls to 30 plus women, you would get a much more pleasant response unless it's San Francisco. fucking short haired Man Haters everywhere :|

except there are some pretty transplants
    Originally posted by HTS See: any group dedicated to pibbles and rotties.

not widely accepted and yet you bring up 2 examples we would all probably think of while using people who probably have a bias towards there pets?

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

edit: the fuck is a belgian malinois?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Nil not widely accepted and yet you bring up 2 examples we would all probably think of while using people who probably have a bias towards there pets?

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php

Pibbles and rotties only have that problem because they're raised and socialized by niggers and trailer trash. And niggers and trailer trash are only so shitty because of poverty. QED.
    Totse2001, I’ve literally never been with a woman below the age of 30. I know all about the wonders of the female 30-something form
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Pibbles and rotties only have that problem because they're raised and socialized by niggers and trailer trash. And niggers and trailer trash are only so shitty because of poverty. QED.

Go read some studies on dog behaviour. There are measurable between breed differences in aggression and general temperament at every stage of development.
    Anyway, wouldn't wanna prove OP right cuz he'd prob gas me cuz I got a treaty card :(
    Only if you're a nigger
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Only if you're a nigger

Oh thank god he’s not black then

He’s jedi
Jump to Top