User Controls

How do we know BeigeWarlock is actually Totse 2001?

It could be Jeff Hunter trying to take his place to

oh for fucks sake what am I doing, I have an assignment due and I'm shitposting on NIS again, fuck fuck fuck I'm so pathetic I wish somebody loved me
    I can tell due to his signature linguistic patterns.

Dunno what to tell you about that other stuff bro. Remember how much you hate women to motivate you I guess
    Because they are both nucking futs.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Because they are both nucking futs.

Must mean you want to EAT ME then.. squirrel
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Must mean you want to EAT ME then.. squirrel

;)
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel ;)

ewww
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This here warlock seems a might too beige for my likin'.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This here warlock seems a might too beige for my likin'.

Das raciss
    Originally posted by Enter It could be Jeff Hunter trying to take his place to

oh for fucks sake what am I doing, I have an assignment due and I'm shitposting on NIS again, fuck fuck fuck I'm so pathetic I wish somebody loved me

Go dig up so more stuff on -Spectral. He's not going to admit he saw the post I speak of. People just want to move on with their lives. but the connections aren't Happenstance. Something was going on between these people

But I never stated Jeff Hunter was one of them behind 9/11 I just found some odd connections that seriously should be looked at.

I'm told the US navy has a super computer that can fucking assemble shit together and figure out crimes

but they're apart of the DoD which is a slave to the corporations who tell the DoD what to do. or they will sell their Arms to other nations? or just be stubborn with advancements.

Where is Dr/Lt Col M.A. Aquino? if hes "A good guy now" (whoever said that on here) could probably tell you some deep shit that goes on.

people are being murdered for Power and control

People like civilians and our own Protective Emergency Services and even Navy and Army. 55 between the two at the Pentagon.

I'm speaking Heresy to the uneducated who protect this nation. Sorry, but the facts are there.
    Uneducated about 9/11. I'm sure many have an IQ over 130 and just were programed to believe it's a silly "Conspiracy Theorist" which is a Buzz Phraze now for "Crazy fucking people" but it's just stating a Conspiracy likely happened.

Ask Mr Aquino about utilizing humiliation tactics and denigrating the human spirit to shut them down.
    COME AT ME MOTHER FUCKERS… I'M RIGHT FUCKING HERE. ASSHOLES
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock COME AT ME MOTHER FUCKERS… I'M RIGHT FUCKING HERE. ASSHOLES

if somebody actually came after you, how ready are you to kill?
    Originally posted by thatermeneter if somebody actually came after you, how ready are you to Self Defense? <— I Edited

Not as much as being 20-30 but I'm not a fat slob of weakness.

I'm a green light if pushed hard enough
    I have to ask: why beige?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I have inside sources(Walnut Creek specifically) that it may also be Mike Pence.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RestStop I have inside sources(Walnut Creek specifically) that it may also be Mike Pence.

Does Mike Pence want to cuck some Bush Jr ass as well or listen to the truth.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Does Mike Pence want to cuck some Bush Jr ass as well or listen to the truth.

I'm not saying it was Illuminati but....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    See.. thats funny. I never thought of an actual Illuminati at first. now I do. I'v heard of this for years. thought "At Bohemian Camp.. they just a bunch of richies pissing on redwood trees". that was the the phrase usually used if anyone asked what the fuck went on up there when I was a kid.

in other words. Dont ask. but they went and killed shitloads of people. at least all at once. so now we ask.
    Enter, you come on down here and meet your people. I'll take a day off and drive us on a tour. I know this area as much as the next guy.. usually more than the next guy. Grab Grimace too. and College Professor. I can fit 4 others. Just no drinking in my car.

Perhaps you won't think shit is so silly afterwards. and I bet any amount of money (if I had some) that it exist in the UK, NZ, Australia, South Africa and anywhere else the fucking Brits moved into. Fucking Brits.

"..Celtic Pride, My Niqqa's"
Jump to Top