User Controls

Guy fathers 8 children with his daughter

AFJ Houston
    LMAO! Only gets 12years for it.

https://www.providr.com/dad-has-eight-kids-with-daughter/?utm_source=catfishcooleybang&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=providr
    Lol that doesn’t even cover the 22 years he apparently kept her enslaved.

Well that’s Argentina for you
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

>Upon kicking his wife out of the house, he turned his own daughter into his sex slave

Absolute mad lad.

Did he bang his granddaughters/daughters too?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    that's kinda hot

Originally posted by Sophie
    >Upon kicking his wife out of the house, he turned his own daughter into his sex slave

Absolute mad lad.

Probably. After 8 kids his daughter's pussy would be like a cavern and basically unusable.
    that's what they have an arse for

Originally posted by inb4l0pht Probably. After 8 kids his daughter's pussy would be like a cavern and basically unusable.

I mean, even if that wasn't the case at some point in time a loli ain't no loli no more and you gotta make new ones ya dig?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist that's kinda hot

Didn’t you say one time you were chatting at some chick until she told you she fucked her dad and wanted you to pretend to be her dad or summing. And you stopped talking to her
    Originally posted by Sophie I mean, even if that wasn't the case at some point in time a loli ain't no loli no more and you gotta make new ones ya dig?

Exactly
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Didn’t you say one time you were chatting at some chick until she told you she fucked her dad and wanted you to pretend to be her dad or summing. And you stopped talking to her

yeah that was cool until she said:

I’m Brittany. I love men who fuck little girls.

and:

I am. I want you to tell me a story about you fucking a very young one, what you do and how it feels. You did a good job describing fucking me on the beach.

that's when i stopped talking to her.

Should have linked her to NIS
    Holy shit. 50 relatives testified against him. That's kind of absurd.
    AFJ Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie

Absolute mad lad.

Lol
    I would put my money on, yes.

Originally posted by Fox Paws Lol that doesn’t even cover the 22 years he apparently kept her enslaved.

Well that’s Argentina for you

I hear about so much of this kind of thing going on down around there.... It’s fuckin hilarious!

Originally posted by NARCassist yeah that was cool until she said:
    and:
    Lol and for a def good reason

Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Holy shit. 50 relatives testified against him. That's kind of absurd.

I know right!
    22years and not one of those dumb fucks knew what was going on?!?!?!
    Lol dafuq outta here with that bullshit!
    AFJ Houston
    I was hoping they had a pic of the daughter.
    But they fuckin didn’t...ugh...

I mean, she had to be fuckin hot, to be worth the risk, and then KEEP ON GOING!
    LOL
    Originally posted by NARCassist yeah that was cool until she said:

and:

Brittany sounds like someone i would get along with.
    Originally posted by AFJ I mean, she had to be fuckin hot, to be worth the risk, and then KEEP ON GOING!
    LOL

It doesn't really work like that. Abuse victim psychology is what makes them stay and not be as risky as you'd imagine it to be. Not that i am condoning any of this but... You know.
    AFJ Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Brittany sounds like someone i would get along with.

Lol only If she was actually real

Originally posted by Sophie It doesn't really work like that. Abuse victim psychology is what makes them stay and not be as risky as you'd imagine it to be. Not that i am condoning any of this but… You know.
    So kinda like Stockholm’s syndrome?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by NARCassist that's kinda hot

So you're a pedo too, huh?
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Holy shit. 50 relatives testified against him. That's kind of absurd.

Whats absurd is that 50 relatives knew something was up and never bothered saying anything.
    But hey, if they're legal age and it's consensual, incest is wincest amirite?
Jump to Top