User Controls

Is there any reason I shouldn't kill myself?

I can't think of one
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no...if anything triangles would think you should kill urself

/thread

That's for you to decide
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You aren't old enough to have experienced life yet. Wait until you are at least 37, at least then you're already half dead anyways.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Logic pussies
    There is.
    I'm all out of cough medicine :(
    I think I'm purposely going to get myself addicted to DPH out of boredom
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/camus/
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    because you have hope. thinks might seem bad at the moment, and I know coming from a fucking untrustworthty fucking asshole like me ....... it seems hypocritical saying this because I abuse drugs and I'm an asshole, but honestly even though you have these problems, IT WILL GET BETTER. there are people that care about you, even if you dont think so, that honestly think you are a better man than I am, and you have the strength to get your life together, maybe go for walks and take fish oil, b complex, you will feel like shit still for like a month but youll come to realize that you are starting to feel better.

best of luck
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    fuxk it, lanny fubard the message system.. ugh man

This is TL;DR but you knew this already. Jerk.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This is TL;DR but you knew this already. Jerk.

It also comes in easily digestible dinosaur comics form which is probably just as good
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Ultimately nothing matters so there is no reason not to, except life can be awesome if you make it awesome so you would be missing out on that. There's a lot you can't do when you're dead. Here's a thought, instead of asking us if you should or shouldn't kill yourself why don't you ask yourself how you could make your life a life worth living?
    You're young, white, not ugly and halfway intelligent. The world needs more people like you. You just deviated too far from the mean, as fucking pill poppin 68 as it is, there's stuff you gotta learn to get a cohesive perspective. After that you can kill yourself all you want, whatever kurt kofaggot
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
    Suicide is a meme
    Because you've never taken 700/700 DPH bundy after staying awake on meth for a week. I still have dreams about having meth it was the best time to be alive. I want to live forever so my drug trips never end
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

I think Camus' argument for embracing the absurdity of life is a possible reason for choosing to continue to live, but that suicide is just as valid a choice.

If we are condemned to a life without meaning that ultimately ends in the finality of death, what difference does it make if the time to the end is immediate or X years? Any sense of joy and liberation you derive from any acts carried by the foundational belief that implies a true consequence to fear or the multiple subsequent feeling , if you can overcome the most powerful emotional force endowed to use by eons of evolution, the will to live and subsequent fear and fight against death that comes with it, which must be sustained over a lifetime instead of the shorter period from the decision to end your life until the initiation of the act, along with the myriad of other biological endowments and limitations, is ultimately without meaning.

If you devote your time to raising the utility of others, diminishing their suffering, realize that they face the same fundamental absurdity and finality of death that you do.

Where was the embrace of and protection you received from absurdism when your father died?

There was no need for any of this and promoting the continuation of life is a cruel act. The kindest act you could engage in is to refuse to participation in procreation and one day help bring about the peaceful and irrevocable of as much life as is within your reach. Ideally the universe, but at least the Earth.
Jump to Top