User Controls

Zanick, stop acting like you're interested in what people have to say.

Who gives a fuck what these drug addicts think? Go talk to yourself instead you pathetic faggot.
    Why do you feel that way? Do you use drugs? Would you consider yourself an addict?
    I'm dead sober you low IQ limp wristed bitch.
    Why are you sober? Have you ever used drugs, or even considered using them? Why have you assumed that I have a low IQ or that I am a limp wristed bitch? Do you know that your mother regrets having you?
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar I'm dead sober you low IQ limp wristed bitch.

Sploo confirmed
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Alternatively, you could start acting as though you're interested in what people have to say. I think the world would be a better place if you learned from me, instead of hating.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Sploo confirmed

It would fit as sploo, but I'm not entirely convinced.
    Yeah his punctuation is on point, maybe it’s not him
    I don't think that rules sploo out. He has a conduct disorder, not a learning disorder. I'm of the belief that he can write with passable grammar when he wants to.
    But why would he want to that’s the question
    Originally posted by Fox Paws But why would he want to that’s the question

Because he's butthurt that he can't get under my skin. There's no question in my mind that he has a motive to criticize me through an alt, although it would be more exciting for me if this was organic hatred. As for the grammar, if this is sploo editing his own writing, I would assume he's trying to close the gap between our perceived IQ scores.
    Originally posted by Zanick Because he's butthurt that he can't get under my skin. There's no question in my mind that he has a motive to criticize me through an alt, although it would be more exciting for me if this was organic hatred. As for the grammar, if this is sploo editing his own writing, I would assume he's trying to close the gap between our perceived IQ scores.

i found this post by searching my name

zanick talking about me like im after his flesh

n i g g e r e d
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You're allfucking nigger fags
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Why are you sober? Have you ever used drugs, or even considered using them? Why have you assumed that I have a low IQ or that I am a limp wristed bitch? Do you know that your mother regrets having you?

Wow. Sensitive about your drug dependency? Just kill yourself.
    Originally posted by Zanick Alternatively, you could start acting as though you're interested in what people have to say. I think the world would be a better place if you learned from me, instead of hating.

Originally posted by Zanick It would fit as sploo, but I'm not entirely convinced.

Originally posted by Zanick I don't think that rules sploo out. He has a conduct disorder, not a learning disorder. I'm of the belief that he can write with passable grammar when he wants to.

Originally posted by Zanick I don't think that rules sploo out. He has a conduct disorder, not a learning disorder. I'm of the belief that he can write with passable grammar when he wants to.

Originally posted by Zanick Because he's butthurt that he can't get under my skin. There's no question in my mind that he has a motive to criticize me through an alt, although it would be more exciting for me if this was organic hatred. As for the grammar, if this is sploo editing his own writing, I would assume he's trying to close the gap between our perceived IQ scores.

Didn't read. Be more succinct when you speak to me.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Why have you assumed that I have a low IQ or that I am a limp wristed bitch?

its incredibly self-evident

a mongol cant hide their mongolism, same thing
    Is that §m£ÂgØL?
    Are you legit posting on two different accounts

how pathetic
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Are you legit posting on two different accounts

how pathetic

§m£ÂgØL confirmed.

Time to kill yourself. Now.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!
Jump to Top