User Controls

r/darknetmarkets

In memoriam of my favorite subreddit dying I am going to start doing market reviews and discuss similar issues on BLTC.

I implore everyone to convert some money into Bitcoin today and place some orders and to get the word around that vendors and buyers can come here to advertise their shit on a mass appeal.

I estimate we can get away with a few solid years of people thinking this isn't even a real website before the FBI wises up and raids Lanny.

We need a superlist like the Reddit.

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Post that shit on /r/totse and then crosspost in those places, and then everyone comes to /r/totse and then you link them here. And keep all juicy bits here. While baiting more users.

Profit ???
    Originally posted by Dfg Post that shit on /r/totse and then crosspost in those places, and then everyone comes to /r/totse and then you link them here. And keep all juicy bits here. While baiting more users.

Profit ???

I've seen r/totse go months without activity.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I've seen r/totse go months without activity.

Well, because I don't really do anything on it nor on totseans.com, kinda busy with life but since this place needs some traffic + attention, it wouldn't be a bad idea to use it. Also if you go around spamming this domain directly, it will get banned on reddit. I mean the name has nigga in it lol. So, best to direct them to /r/totse and then say, HEY FUCKERS< you want to juicy shit, come here.
    Originally posted by Dfg Well, because I don't really do anything on it nor on totseans.com, kinda busy with life but since this place needs some traffic + attention, it wouldn't be a bad idea to use it. Also if you go around spamming this domain directly, it will get banned on reddit. I mean the name has nigga in it lol. So, best to direct them to /r/totse and then say, HEY FUCKERS< you want to juicy shit, come here.

I've already used this domain a lot on Reddit and never got in any trouble. People didn't really trust it though and thought I was trying to phish them.

I've already spent a lot of time and energy optimizing SEO for things like "how to cook meth" "rattox" "Trianglism" "totse" "zoklet" "huffing raid" "bundy" "nutmeg" "benadryl" and "Zaint Zattex day"

You can type a lot of these in Google and find pages of threads and pictures, mostly posted by me.

I'll post on the totse Reddit to give it that sheen of authenticity but I haven't had much success using the totse name to draw in people.

My meth cooking threads still have people joining the forum to post in them almost 2 years later.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    ^thats what we need. Well maybe not meth cooking, but threads on how to do things "bad ideas"
    I wrote "fuck bill o'reilly - zoklet.net" in sharpie on a hostel bed in budapest.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I've already used this domain a lot on Reddit and never got in any trouble. People didn't really trust it though and thought I was trying to phish them.

I've already spent a lot of time and energy optimizing SEO for things like "how to cook meth" "rattox" "Trianglism" "totse" "zoklet" "huffing raid" "bundy" "nutmeg" "benadryl" and "Zaint Zattex day"

You can type a lot of these in Google and find pages of threads and pictures, mostly posted by me.

I'll post on the totse Reddit to give it that sheen of authenticity but I haven't had much success using the totse name to draw in people.

My meth cooking threads still have people joining the forum to post in them almost 2 years later.

That's the spirit!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel My meth cooking threads still have people joining the forum to post in them almost 2 years later.

gotta give you credit for that
    Reddit has become an absolute shithole, purging 'extremist' political subs and now drug subs. This seems to happen once any site hosting controversial content gets enough public exposure, so I'd rather NiS stayed relatively underground.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    /Stims is still pretty chill. No one really gets butthurt on there.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by greenplastic I wrote "fuck bill o'reilly - zoklet.net" in sharpie on a hostel bed in budapest.

This. I need more of this in my life.
Jump to Top