and she stopped replying to me

fuck what have i done

fuck she actually stopped typing, i feel sick to my stomach

FUCK.

fucking whore, whatever.
    REPLY BITCH SAY SOMETHING
    fine, women dont find me sexually attractive

whatever.

that's good. now they'll all pay (emotionally) when i get buff and fuck with them on tinder.
    kill me
    Fucking humiliating, but whatever. Again, good motivation.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Don't respond to her, leave her be. Try some other chic, paste what you send her. If you're not setting up a date on the first few tries you're doing it wrong.

Remember she needs something out of it. Next time offer a chill out for a movie, or snacks or ask her opinion on something. Treat her like you would ANY normal person.
    Originally posted by Dfg Don't respond to her, leave her be. Try some other chic, paste what you send her. If you're not setting up a date on the first few tries you're doing it wrong.

Remember she needs something out of it. Next time offer a chill out for a movie, or snacks or ask her opinion on something. Treat her like you would ANY normal person.

I've definitely ruined it with her, which sucks. I'm too depressed/anxious to even jerk off right now. I'm still going to keep working out and do the tinder thing. Still motivating. But still... sigh.
    she replied, she said it was cool. She seemed to have forgotten about it pretty quickly and is being pretty nice, thank fuck. But still, I hate them all lol.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by Enter she replied, she said it was cool. She seemed to have forgotten about it pretty quickly and is being pretty nice, thank fuck. But still, I hate them all lol.

See, take a chill pill, relax. You only blew it if you rape her and even then you can still make it work.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you need to keep up the sexual connotation to this chick now. if you don't you will just look like the pussy faggot that you are and she'll just see you as just another cuck that fagged out.

Originally posted by NARCassist you need to keep up the sexual connotation to this chick now. if you don't you will just look like the pussy faggot that you are and she'll just see you as just another cuck that fagged out.

i'll ask her out
    you need her to see you as a man who fucks if you ever want her to fuck you.

Originally posted by NARCassist you need her to see you as a man who fucks if you ever want her to fuck you.

how
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Maybe she just went to masturbate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Maybe she just went to masturbate.

hahahahahahaha that made me feel better.
    Originally posted by Enter how

act like a man, a man who fucks.

Originally posted by NARCassist act like a man, a man who fucks.

okay
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Don't worry, if she's still talking to you, then there's still a chance to set this aright and humiliate her as planned. Ask her out, and when she says yes, you'll go from there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Alternatively, you could run for public office and pretend this never happened. It's an American tradition, but we're proud of it.
    if she is still talking to you then she obviously has no problem with what you said.

this fred needs to know what you said by the way.

Jump to Top